Learn More
FLEXIBLE COMMISSIONS 

We offer a menu of flexible commissions based on what services you prefer

Allows sellers to sell their properties with 0% commissions

Learn More

What the numbers say about me:

IDX Image

Purchase for Less, Sell for More

• On average, buyers paid 4.6% LESS than the listed price (7.6% LESS when there were no multiple offers) with Chi Lee
  • On average, sellers sold their homes for 1.2% MORE than the listed price with Chi Lee

Why it matters:

• On average, you SAVE 5.8% on your transaction with Chi Lee when compared to an average agent!

IDX Image

“He is good at Korean and English. I was afraid of buying a house because of my language problem, but there was no problem at all. He reviewed all documents for me, and translated and called for me anytime and anywhere…He has good negotiation skills, negotiated (and saved me) almost $90,000 for me.”

S. Park

“Chi Lee is amazing, and I would highly recommend him. I recently purchased my first home in San Diego, and he was very helpful in walking me through the whole process. He helped me get a really good offer on the property, and paid close attention to what I wanted, and always made sure that the job was done properly.”

SJ Park

"My husband and I had a pleasure experience on working with Mr. Lee. Even though we gave him hard time on searching right home for us, he was very responsive and glad to help us. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for their perfect home."

EJ Jung

"Chi Lee had helped me finding right home for three months! He clearly understands what his client wants and does his best to meet their needs! I highly recommend him and I will definitely work him again in the future!"

M. Rim

"Chi Lee had helped me finding right home for three months! He clearly understands what his client wants and does his best to meet their needs! I highly recommend him and I will definitely work him again in the future!"

M. Rim