Blood health is essential to life. A man as old as his blood health Loss of nitric oxide is associated with many cardiac diseases.

Let's take a step with us

Blood health is essential to life. A man as old as his blood health Loss of nitric oxide is associated with many cardiac diseases.

Let's take a step with us
Mygenbio

From sickness care to plan your healthy longevity and better life. Start today with us. (Member Only.)

Target

"Anti-aging & middle/old age energy • Better blood flow • Bone & Joint Health"

Service

Genetic & Epigenetic Test: No one has a perfect health condition. Through Genetic & Epigenetic tests, we derive everyone needs health promotion and prevent future potential diseases.

Healthy Life starts what you know

Our blood vessels constantly carry out vital
activities including the balanced function of each
cell. We focus on “Blood health” and
“Mitochondria activity”

Therefore, we provide scientific proof of that
NOBOS and Resveracel are the most effective
products to promote bot blood health and
antiaging.

MYGENBIO

While various factors in recent decades have contributed to an increased lifespan expectancy, achieving healthy longevity
remains a challenge. In the United States, the gap between lifespan and health span is 7.5 years. Among OECD countries, the
US spends the most money on medical expenses related to chronic diseases, however their outcome is the worst. Why do they
keep doing the same thing they have been doing?

It is time to consider options other than drugs such as personalized supplements, exercise and nutrition.

MYGENBIO provides personalized supplements and lifestyle guidance with or without tests.

“You are your own best doctor”

Healthy Life starts what you know

Our blood vessels constantly carry out vital
activities including the balanced function of each
cell. We focus on “Blood health” and
“Mitochondria activity”

Therefore, we provide scientific proof of that
NOBOS and Resveracel are the most effective
products to promote bot blood health and
antiaging.

MYGENBIO

While various factors in recent decades have contributed to an increased lifespan expectancy, achieving healthy longevity
remains a challenge. In the United States, the gap between lifespan and health span is 7.5 years. Among OECD countries, the
US spends the most money on medical expenses related to chronic diseases, however their outcome is the worst. Why do they
keep doing the same thing they have been doing?

It is time to consider options other than drugs such as personalized supplements, exercise and nutrition.

MYGENBIO provides personalized supplements and lifestyle guidance with or without tests.

“You are your own best doctor”

Tests

Questionnaires

Analysis

Recommendations

My Health Profile

My health improvement

MYGENBIO

Who is the BEST qualified to determine the cause of CHRONIC DISEASES ?

Chronic diseases can-not be cured by conventional medicine without knowledge of the causes. The patients may use drugs to manage their symptoms for the rest of their life, but the underlying causes always remain. Lately people who suffer from chronic diseases have tried options such as weight management and exercise to reduce their dependence on drugs. NOBOS, a metabolite nitric oxide supplement is another great option to help alleviate the symptoms of chronic diseases.

Let’s get to know your body

Hold Tight

Get the feeling of better body everyday

NOBOS

NOBOS produces nitro oxide by world 1st technology.

TENDOS

Joint and Bone Health can effect your quality of life significantly.

Biomarker Test

Improve the specific area before you may face.

Epigenetic Test

Longevity is not simply living longer… but living better.

Recently I joined MYGENBIO as a member and purchased NOBOS, nitric oxide supplement introduced to me by a friend of mine. I was aware of the general benefits of nitric oxide supplement. Although I struggled to understand the difference the hundreds of nitric oxide supplements available on Amazon. I was impressed this obviously new, sustainable and different pathway to produce nitric oxide in the body. My blood pressure dropped on the same day, and I feel much more energetic while getting better sleep. I am using the MY-HELATH-PROFILE provided by the MYGENBIO website and keep monitoring my health improvements. Overall, the price is fair and using my own health dashboard is free of charge. I will keep tracking what other benefits I get from blood flow improvement.

Danny, San Jose

I recently purchased a DNA health test kit from MyGenBIO and was impressed by the amount of valuable information it provided about my health. The process was simple and painless, with clear instructions provided every step of the way. The results were delivered in a timely manner and were easy to understand. The test highlighted potential health risks that I was previously unaware of and provided recommendations for lifestyle changes to reduce these risks. Overall, I found the DNA health test to be a valuable tool for taking charge of my health and making informed decisions about my well-being.

Mike

I took a DNA health test kit and I must say I'm thoroughly impressed with the results. The process was quick and easy - all I had to do was provide a saliva sample and send it off to the lab for analysis. Within a few weeks, I received a detailed report outlining my genetic predispositions for various health conditions. The report was incredibly informative and provided me with valuable insights into my overall health. I was able to identify areas of concern and take proactive steps to address them. For example, the test revealed that I have a higher risk of developing heart disease, so I've made some lifestyle changes to reduce that risk. Overall, I would highly recommend a DNA health test to anyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of their health. It's an incredibly powerful tool that can help you make informed decisions about your well-being.

Sarang

I used a DNA health test kit from Mygenbio and I cannot stress enough how beneficial it was for me. The process was simple, and the results were incredibly informative. The test provided me with a detailed analysis of my genetic makeup, highlighting any potential health risks I may face in the future. It also provided me with personalized recommendations for improving my health and wellbeing based on my unique genetic traits. The test was easy to take, requiring only a saliva sample which I sent off to the lab for analysis. The results were returned to me in a timely manner and were presented in a clear and easy-to-understand format. Overall, I highly recommend taking a DNA health test to anyone who is interested in learning more about their health and how they can make positive changes to improve their wellbeing. It's an investment in your future health that you won't regret.

Young

I tried a DNA health test and I must say I was impressed with the results. The process was simple, I just had to provide a saliva sample and send it back to the company. Within a few weeks, I received a detailed report on my genetic makeup and how it affects my health. The report covered a range of areas, from nutrition and exercise to disease risks and drug responses. I was able to learn about my predisposition to certain conditions and how I could modify my lifestyle to mitigate those risks. The report also provided recommendations for supplements and diets tailored to my specific genetic profile. Overall, I found the DNA health test to be incredibly informative and useful. It provided me with a wealth of information that I would never have been able to access otherwise. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to take a proactive approach to their health and wellbeing.

John