San Diego Meditation Kids Program Begins!

A lot of kids are dealing with major stressors at home, either in the form of chronic stress or outright trauma. Meditation and mindfulness have been shown to help kids who are dealing with stressors (Forbes.com).

San Diego Meditation has developed a program 6 days a week to help kids find inner peace, happiness, and confidence! We hope for many kids to join and enjoy meditation together! Kids follow our meditation practice very well and have had very positive results within a short period of time! 

One current 8 yr old meditator: "I feel so clean in my mind. My mind feels refreshed and my stress disappeared! I like that I can throw away my anger instead of holding onto it."

Our Kids Program consists of: 
  • 3- 1 hour one on one personalized guided meditation sessions with a professional meditation guide experienced with children
  • Group guided kids meditation 6 days a week: Monday- Friday 5pm PST & Saturday 9am PST

Register today for our new kids program! 

After registration:
Please call 619-354-1069 to schedule your child's first one on one session! 

We will then send you a pre-meditation google survey to gather baseline data on the current state of your child,
so we can best guide your child for optimal results! 

Virtual San Diego Meditation Kids Monthly Membership
Would you like to support our program? Please donate to our scholarship fund so more kids can participate in our kids program please click below. Let's help at least one child heal at a time!

Donate today!
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © San Diego Meditation 
San Diego Meditation is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization

Our mailing address is:
4639 30th Street 
Suite C
San Diego, CA 92116

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
San Diego Meditation · 4411 30th Street · Suite 103 · San Diego, CA 92116 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp