• 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sun

• 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    Phone Zone Wireless
    5.0 (517 reviews)

14.6 miles away from Boost Mobile

Mariam M. said"Ok, I don't write many reviews but felt this was well deserved. Cracked my screen on my Samsung S5 and was told to try a few places at the local mall. Quoted $230-$250 to replace the screen and LCD without even testing if the LCD…"read more

in Electronics Repair, Mobile Phone Repair, Telecommunications

Metro by T-Mobile

0.2 miles away from Boost Mobile

in Telecommunications, Electronics, Mobile Phones

T-Mobile
    4.0 (74 reviews)

0.2 miles away from Boost Mobile

Shop T-Mobile® Deals

Shop our best deals on phones,plans & more!read more

in Mobile Phone Accessories, Mobile Phones, Electronics

Amenities and More

About the Business

Business owner information

Photo of E C.

E C.

Welcome to Boost Mobile Premier Store. Boost Mobile is your go to Boost Mobile Authorized Retailer. We have the best selection of all the hottest devices with the added bonus of the best customer service in the area. We pride ourselves in helping you find the right phone for all your needs. Come on in and check out our great prices. We will make sure that you leave the store a happy customer. Habla espanol

Ask the Community

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Boost Mobile.

People also searched for

Recommended Reviews

Photo of Username
    Username
    Choose a star rating on a scale of 1 to 5
    • 1 star rating
      Not good
    • 2 star rating
      Could’ve been better
    • 3 star rating
      OK
    • 4 star rating
      Good
    • 5 star rating
      Great
    Start your review of Boost Mobile

Overall rating

55 reviews

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

• Photo of LaTida G.
      LaTida G.
      Chesapeake, VA
      Jul 11, 2023

Chesapeake Virginia Atlantic avenue location...Switched from Metro to boost worst mistake I've made in my life so far
      It's been 2 weeks of the purchase of my service and I cannot get any service inside my home I have no bars they have troubleshoot two times gave me two phones and change my SIM card from 5g to 4g and I'm still having the same problems these people are holding me hostage forcing me to keep a phone that doesn't work inside of my home I cannot talk to family members they say I sound like a robot I try to make calls I can't my phone doesn't ring people are telling me they're calling me and I'm not receiving their calls and these people still refuse to give me my money back

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Diddy S.
      Diddy S.
      San Diego, CA
      Apr 21, 2023

I don't know what is going on with Boost Mobile. Their processing center can't seem to take payments anymore. We now have to go to an actual store to make a payments to pay our phone bill making it inconvenient on their end. System error on their end is unacceptable.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Leila Z.
      Leila Z.
      San Diego, CA
      Sep 15, 2021

My Android phone was pure frustration, especially the lack of enough memory to support all the apps I need and the amount of data I generally consume. Worse, I got stuck with many of the same problems on the two previous mobile phones. Multiple annoyances.

Sam and Angelo showed me a Motorola Android upgrade that can handle all my technical needs, including the cell software I need for work. They were very patient in explaining plan features and costs, showing me phone models that fit the bill, and even transferring my data to the new phone. I recommend this store. I'm saving money over my previous carrier and enjoying the new phone's superior performance.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Tatum D.
      Tatum D.
      San Diego, CA
      Apr 14, 2018

Excellent Tech & Customer service!! Mr. Peter Kim was THE BEST Verizon representative I've ever experienced. My family has had Verizon for over 20 years. ( Before it was Verizon)

Do not waste your time going to the corporate store across the street. Trust me this is the place!
      Parking out front.
      Peter actually LIKES cell phones and technology!!!! So that gives you an impression on how he is brilliantly perfect as a go-to Cell Phone advisor! He made my day! Great jon!
      Love this new phone!

Best Verizon guy!
      Good,job!
      Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of em m.
      em m.
      San Diego, CA
      Feb 10, 2021

I took my Iphone in to have the battery replaced. Evan was very professional. He replaced my battery quickly and gave me some tips regarding charging. The cost was far less than other places that I had called. He's located in the strip mall and next to another phone repair place...so go to the one on the right. Great experience!!!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Jeremy C.
      Jeremy C.
      Vista, CA
      Jun 19, 2019

Very clean and awesome shop with 100% EXCELLENT service. They sell phones and do repairs BUT they also offer great prices on ALL wireless service. Check them out!!! I am writing this review on the cellphone that I just purchased there. VERY happy customer here. I'll be back. Go see them!

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Edward M.
      Edward M.
      University City, San Diego, CA
      Dec 29, 2021

I want to be careful what I say here to be fair. I have done business with this store for many months. The boost mobile service had a lot of problems with it, such as international calling plans not always working in Mexico. I have never been impressed with the boost mobile company per se. I stayed with the phone because the people at the store were alaways very helpful, even on the multiple occasions when the problem was not boost mobile but my own technical incompetence. For that i am grateful, and if you like boost mobile itself i think this is a pretty good store. However, I received a free phone for switching calling plans and the battery is defective. The warantee has not expired. Boost mobile made things very very difficult. Rather than a live oerson i was instantly funneled to a trouble shooting line with a recorded voice that told me i couldnt call from my own phone. When i went to the store, the employee helped me out. We were put on hold for a half hour before we could speak to anyone. Finally a woman picked up and when the employee explained we knew what the problem was and just needed them to honor the warantee she claimed not to be able to help me because my pin was supposedly incorrect. The employee stood up for me, telling her he knew that was a lie because he was the dealer and had all the records right in front of him. She put us on hold again for over half an hour yet again. Finally the manager, who has always helped in the past, said they obviously wouldnt talk to us and asked me to come back later because they were doing inventory. I explained that i had to take time off work because the service promised wasnt being delivered and i didnt think i should have to lose money closing my business another afternoon so he could keep his open when I was not profiting from Boost mobiles poor if not dishonest service. I said if boost wouldnt help he should just give me a new phone or stay on the line and keep helping me. He woukdnt. I understand his position but i make extra effort in my company to honor customer commitments and i think he should have too. I cannot recommend boost mobile and i no longer think their customer service is able to make up the difference.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Bailey J.
      Bailey J.
      El Cajon, CA
      May 9, 2021

Now I am having a hard time understanding why a business with construction going on that has a big banner hanging over the door that says open during construction but when you go there the doors are wide open open but they say they are closed. So apparently they are open cause the doors were open but as far as open for business as they stated that's a total understatement so maybe the sign should come down and say they are closed is more realistic.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

Photo of Evan C.

Evan C.

• Photo of The L.
      The L.
      San Diego, CA
      Oct 21, 2017

I like many people am not gifted in the ways of electronics and cellular phones especially.

So, I stopped into the Verizon store while I was out running errands. I guess I got Lucky on several accounts; 1. the store was empty 2. Ashley Huh was behind the counter 3. within 10 min. she answered all my question, addressed my concerns and FIXED them ALL!

CONCLUSION: If you have Verizon and have issues go see Ashley! I am confident she will be able to assist you quickly and you will be on your way!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

Photo of Evan C.

Evan C.

Oct 21, 2017

Thank you for your awesome review, have a nice day

• Photo of Edward K.
      Edward K.
      Clairemont, San Diego, CA
      Jan 23, 2020

Good a great price on a 4 person plan and also got great service. If your looking to change your service provider, definitely consider coming here.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

7 other reviews that are not currently recommended

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    Network Antics IT Support & Consultants
    5.0 (54 reviews)

2.5 miles away from Boost Mobile

Alina D. said"Prompt service, reasonable rates, and quality work. No complaints here. These guys are for real. They really know how to get the job done right, the first time. We kept having intermittent internet issues, had a couple other…"read more

in It Services & Computer Repair

DC Computers
    4.5 (633 reviews)

3.0 miles away from Boost Mobile

Alicia O. said"There is a reason why these guys get 5 stars- EXCELLENT and HONEST service at a good price. I brought in my MacBook Pro after hearing it would cost $600-800 to get it repaired at the Apple store. I dropped it off with Chris and he…"read more

in Computers, Mobile Phones, It Services & Computer Repair

People Also Viewed