이상호 2 2667
중국전이 아래와 같이 확정되었습니다.

- 일 시 : 7/22(토) 15:00 ~
  - 인 원  : 복식 8팀(남), 1팀(여)
               중국측에서 제안하는대로
                order를 하나 짜서, 순위별로 똑 같은 상대방이랑 3set
               하기로 했 습니다.
      --> 우리 쪽 order를 빨리 확정해서 준비해야 할 듯...
  - 장 소 : UCSD (7/22일에서 몇일 전에 예약을 해야 한답니다.
                             예약을 못할 약간의 가능성이 있는데, 이런
                             경우에는 우리가 하고 있는 Serra High School
                            에서 하기로 했음.)

----------------------------------------------

It looks like there is no tennis camp at UCSD on Saturdays so we are good to go for the 22nd of July. 

I'd like to propose the starting time of 3:00 PM for the match.  The whole event will last about 3 - 4 hours.

As we talked on the phone, there will be 8 pairs of men and 1 pair of women for doubles.  There won't be separate group but presumbly the number decides the strength of the players, i.e., the strongest pair will be on pair #1, the second strongest pair will be on pair #2, and so forth.  Your proposed format is interesting, but I don't think we will have time to rotate players around for best of 3 sets match.

Another thing is that each pair should bring an unopened can of tennis balls.  There will be at least one can used for the match, in the case of balls hit out of the court and can't be recovered, the second can will be used as well.  In normal situation, the winning pair will take the unused can of balls at the end of the match.

Please let me know your ideas.  It should be fun and exciting.

Best Regards,
[이 게시물은 sdsaram님에 의해 2009-02-27 14:08:32 테니스회(으)로 부터 복사됨] [이 게시물은 sdsaram님에 의해 2009-02-27 14:10:20 test(으)로 부터 복사됨]
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
2 Comments
J모군 2006.07.12  
저는 지난 목요일에 처음 나와서 어제랑 딱 이틀 뛰었는데... 처음 클럽에 들어와서 샌디에고선수로 뛰지는 못할것 같구요... 가서 구경이라도 하면 안될까요? 머.. 선수가 갑자기 모잘라서 후보로라도 뛰라고 하시면, 머,... 못이기는 척...겸손한 척... 하면서 슬쩍 들어가서 후보로라도 뛸께요. 아, 그리고 회비는 정목사님께 드렸습니다. ^^;;;
만반의 준비 2006.07.10  
지난 번에 UCSD에서 쳐 보아서 알고 있겠지만,
코트 바닥이 다른 곳과 조금 차이가 있습니다.
아마 좀 더 메끄러웠던 것으로 기억됩니다.
그래서 적응하는데 약간의 시간이 필요할 겁니다.
기회가 나시는대로 가서 적응해 두시면 좀더 유리하리라 생각됩니다.
제목