타운게시판

My Puppy *Read*

Min 8 2552
To all the people who read the message about me for the past few days, I am sorry for my friends, family, and other koreans members that I know personaly, to read this lie on this site. I've been living in San Diego for over 22 years and many people know me. For those who know me they know the truth. for all those people that do not know me, please do not judge from one person's story. If you are smart and have some common sense, story is too far fetch. I do not care if everybody in this community believes her or me, I am just a person who, just like you, making a living and live hard. What can I do about some people that want to get money the easy way. I am not worried about people passing judgement on me by reading something they dont know about or even know the person who wrote that. If anyone is so curious about this story, instead of writing reply.. come to my store and ask me front of my face, I will glad to explane to anyone.

Who knows if there will be more posting of me being so evil and a con, but this is the last time and only time I will explane myself in the site. I will walk down convoy street or any where with my head up high so understand where I am coming from. I do not have to hide or be shamed by some letter. Please to all who have read those messages and whom ever that I know, believe in what you want but please keep your visual "fantacy" of this matter to your selves ( stay out of people's business ).

Once again, I am deeply sorry for family, friends and many adults that knew me from when I was a child, to hear this junk. If you would lilke to reply to this message, please feel free. I am not asking for public forgiveness, I do not need that and why should I ask for that.

Anyway... I need to get back to work,,, and for those who are reading this.. so should you. Now get back to work or study and mind your own business! =-) Thank you for your support.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
8 Comments
DD 2007.08.31  
한국 말 잘하시 던데...
jess 2007.08.29  
it was really odd when she said she was looking for you even though she knew exactly where your puppy store was..
um... 2007.08.28  
do not blame others and what san diego??
you know what? you are the person who act like child
you go to toy "r" us  and play....
min 2007.08.28  
response to the top person: You said you don't want to judge anyone. Well, I think you are because you want to hear my part of the story. Why would say " why can't that person explain more?" You are saying if I don't I am guilty cause I do not need to make a complicated matters public to anyone as if I was a entertainer. I am a private citizen, and this girl trying to twist things to ask for money that I do not owe. If she is telling the truth why don't she just do everybody is telling her to do to ;find a lawyer or call the police?? Because she can't! I did not break the law. She wrote on her message board that is is looking for me.. guess what... she came to my store month ago. She was not looking for me.. she just no other way to get some money for her to stay here illegaly and work longer in the state to sell her self and make more money. I do not want to make her look bad as she made me look bad. me and her could go on and on and post many things but I really believe it should stop here. When the truth comes out, I am sure people will find out since people in san diego can spread rumors faster than butter on a knife.
지나가다 2007.08.28  
저희도 재판하고 싶은 마음도 없고 그 여성분이 올린글을 읽은 죄 밖에 없소이다.
님 심정도 이해가 가나
막무가내로 나 그런 사람 아니다 니 일 신경써라. 궁금하면 와서 물으라 고 한다면
누가 봐도 " 저사람 왜 자기 입장을 조금이라도 설명 못할까?" 라고 생각하지 않겠소.
어떤 일인지는 모르겠지만 두분간에 원만히 일이 해결되길 바라고
본인도 하실 말씀이 있다면 입장 설명을 하시지
이렇게 신경꺼라는 식으로 말하는건 별로 보기 좋지는 않소이다.
일단 2007.08.28  
돈부터 갚고 글을 올리던가 핑계를 대던가 하지 넘 성급하게 글올린거 같지 않니? 보니깐 글올린 여자분은 당신이 갈취해간 돈때문에 등록금도 못내고 쩔쩔매고 있는데 최소한의 양심이 있담 이곳에다 글올리기 보다는 돈부터 일단 갚는것이 순서인거 같다
... 2007.08.28  
so.....??? is that it??
min 2007.08.28  
to the second replyer.. I know and you know who you are.. stop acting like you dont know her. If you think your rumors and stories will jeopardize my reputation...do what you have to do. You people sometimes just make me laugh cause I only hear this kind of stuff on T V. Now its happening to me cause I met a crazy FOB. I can't even speak korean well..and youre telling me I could convience her to do everything for me. I aint no Brad Pitt. Dont you think people have common sense you stupid !@#$%. Sarah and her gangster or pimps whatever you call them.. stop bugging on the internet and just call. 619-534-9344. my cell. if anyone have some kinda animosity.. call me or lets talk face to face. I feel as san diego korean community have a lot of super heros that want to save the unfortunate. We are not kids anymore... if you wanna act like a child.. toy "r" us is in mira mesa.. go play
제목