타운게시판

UCSD나 UTC몰 근처 방 렌트 구하시는 분들

kdjh 0 397

Steer clear of the house near the UTC trolley station – it's a total disaster.

I stumbled upon this place on the UCSD Off-Campus Housing site, and dealing with the landlady, GN, has been nothing short of a nightmare. Despite emphasizing that this is “my” home as much as it is her home she acts like a dictator. Nights are filled with her boyfriend's incessant visits, and forget about using the kitchen during their random dinner nights. She literally told me that i wasn’t allowed to use the kitchen while they’re having dinner explaining to me that this is “American culture”.

As if that's not enough, she will go into your room without permission. So if you are looking for NO privacy this is the place for you. The previous tenant also headed out earlier than her contract expire date as I did. There must be the reason why tenants left the house in a row even though they lost their security deposits. ($1,175)

Live here at your own risk and don’t say I didn’t warn you.

*The room rent is $1,275(the bigger one) or $1,175(the smaller one) including $100 utility fee. The bigger one will show up soon or she’ll contact you if you posted your contact on Facebook. 

UCSD나 UTC몰 근처 방 렌트 구하시는 분들 UCSD Off-Campus housing 사이트나 Facebook에서 집 알아보실 때 Gloria가 집주인인 집은 절대 가시지 마세요. racist이고 rommate에 대한 기본적인 배려가 전혀 없습니다. 줄줄이 계약 기간을 못 지키고 나가고 있으니 집 위치가 좋고 가격이 괜찮더라도 가시지 말길 추천드립니다...

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목