타운게시판

물을 어떻게 먹어야 하나요?

궁금이 3 2874
이곳에 온지 얼마되지 않은 주부입니다.
들은바로는 석회성분이 있어 수도물을 식수로 쓰지 않는다고 들었는데요...
밥을 하거나 음식을 조리할때도 사용하면 안되나요?

그리고 코스코서 40불정도 주고 수도꼭지에 다는 정수기를 샀는데요..
꼭지가 있어 설겆이 할 때는 일반물을 사용하고 야채를 씻을때는
정수물을 사용하는데요....이렇게 쓰면 되나요?

그리고 한 날은 마트서 산 물이 다 떨어져서
정수물을 보리차를 넣고 끓였는데요...
(옥수수, 보리차는 한국서 쓰다 남은걸 들고와서 냉장고 넣어뒀던걸로 썼어요)
수도꼭지를 정수물로 돌려놓고 썼는데요...
보리차가 잘못된건지 어떤지...끓이고 나서 식으면서 하얀 가루 같은게 나오더라구요.
수도꼭지에 다는 정수기로 정수한 물도 먹으면 안되는 건가요?
오로지 마트서 산 물만 먹어야 하나요?
조언부탁드립니다.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
3 Comments
정수기 2006.10.07  
하나님게서 공짜로 주신 물 과 공기는 돈을 주고 사 먹어야하는 그 어떤 것 보다도 우리인체에 중요하지요.
물은 반드시 걸러 자셔야합니다. 200년 가까이 오래된 수도 파이프에서 생기는 녹만으로도 인체를 해롭게하는 데 충분하고요. 그 밖에 스며 든 합성세제 1gram에 30만명을 살해 할 수있는 MTV, 등으로 ( 그 유명한 역 삼투압 정수기도 비료는 못걸러내거던요 ㅎㅎ) 오염된 물은 반드시 걸러자셔야 합니다.
그리고 그 속에 있는 인체에 무조건 필요한 mineral은 보호 되어야 하지요.
제가보기엔 현재 시중에서 파는 물 중, 미네랄을 그대로 가지고 있는 물은 Alps산록에서 받아온 Avien 이 제일인거 같으나 비싼 것이 흠이지요.
결국은 1.알칼리성 물을 확보하고,2. 불순물을 오나전 제거하고, 3. 미네랄을 확보하는 정수기라야 하는데....
다음을 참고하세요. 

더 궁금하시면 sam@wigusa.com으로 연락주세요.
  eSpring® Water Purifier Below Counter Unit
The first of its kind

This in-home water treatment system, with a patented carbon-block filter and UV light, reduces health-effect contaminants and destroys microorganisms.

SKU: 100189

Sugg. Retail: $609.40
P19260B55855Y50780

Product Advantage

Product Description

The eSpring®  Water Purifier improves the taste, odor, and clarity of 1,320 gallons of water, enough for a family of six to cook and drink with, for one year. The carbon-block filter reduces more than 140 potential health-effect contaminants – like pesticides, VOCs, mercury, and lead – yet allows beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium to pass through. The UV bulb destroys microorganisms in drinking water without the use of chemicals. eSpring is certified by NSF International and has earned a Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association.

The below-counter unit is about the size of a coffee maker. The system includes a dedicated faucet that installs easily, without special tools, in the soap dispenser or sprayer opening in your sink.

See the eSpring home page for tools, resources, and education.

Product Benefits

Reduces over 140 potential health-related contaminants. No system reduces more.
The first in-home system to be certified to meet these three separate international standards of water quality by NSF International, 42, 53, and 55B:
Standard 42: Improves taste, odor, and clarity.
Standard 53: Reduces health-effect contaminants.
Standard 55B: Reduces microorganisms with UV light.
Has earned the Water Quality Association's Gold Seal for superior consumer water treatment products.
Works well at all household water pressures, from very low to very high.
The cartridge is designed to serve the average cooking and drinking water needs for a family of six for one year or 1,320 gallons, whichever comes first.
Cost-effective: The cost per gallon in the second year is less than 13 cents.
Visit www.espring.com for details on how eSpring® technology compares to other systems in contaminant reduction and price.
Patented monitoring system lets you know the carbon filter and UV bulb are working, and when it's time for the annual cartridge change.
Changing the cartridge requires no special tools and is as simple as changing a light bulb.
The UV bulb inside the cartridge switches on only when you turn on the tap, so water flows cold, not warmed by the UV light.
Comes with a two-year limited warranty on parts and labor. And a refund within 120 days of your purchase if you're not completely and utterly satisfied.
For a lot more information on the eSpring Water Purifier, including its performance and price comparison with other systems, its technology, ease of installation, and use, please visit www.espring.com.

Advisories and Precautions

Note: The UV lamp in the filter cartridge contains mercury. Please dispose of according to local, state, or federal laws.

Instructions for separating the UV lamp from the eSpring Replacement Cartridge.

FAQs

How will I know if my eSpring® Water Purifier is properly installed?
If you followed each step of the instructions in the manual included with the eSpring Countertop (10-0188) or the eSpring Below Counter (10-0189) Water Purifier and you have used the faucet described in the manual, your eSpring Water Purifier should be properly installed.

Can I use the faucet that I purchased from my previous water treatment system?
The answer is "yes" if it is the three-line cream-colored faucet, and "no" if it is the single-line faucet. If you are using a single-line faucet, such as the E86 from the original Gen.IV Water Treatment System, you may damage your eSpring and void the warranty. You can identify the E86 faucet by its black, lift-action handle. You will need to replace the E86 faucet with a faucet that is compatible with your eSpring Water Purifier, such as the three-line cream-colored faucet. See the instruction manual for more information. 

Can I connect my eSpring Water Purifier to my refrigerator's icemaker?
Yes. You'll need to purchasethe eSpring Icemaker/Refrigerator Hookup Kit (101398). This kit includes includes a pressure regulator and all the fittings you'll need to connect your eSpring Water Purifier to your refrigerator's icemaker, except for pressurized 1/4 inch (6 mm) OD tubing, available from almost any local plumbing supply or hardware store. Determine the length of tubing you'll need, and choose the type of material you prefer. Choices include copper, pressurized polyethylene, and linear low-density polyethylene that is FDA- and NSF International- approved for drinking water. To maintain your warranty, all components must be installed properly, following the instructions shipped with the  Kit.
ㅎㅎ 2006.10.06  
저희 어머니 같은 경우는 마켓 앞에 갤런에 25전정도하는 물 통에다가 받아서 요리시에는 밥이던 국이던 찌개던 뭐던 다 그 물 쓰십니다. 한번 떠 올때 거의 10갤론씩 떠오시죠.. 그런데 음식재료 씼을 때는 그냥 수돗물 쓰시더라구요. 마시는 물은 당연 떠온 물 마십니다. 설겆이는 수돗물 쓰시구요.
정수기 2006.10.06  
조그만 정수기는 정수효과가 크지 않기때문에 그렇게 되는거예요. 아이들이 있는 가정이라면 아예 20불정도 렌트비를 내시고, 아쿠아후레시 같은곳에서 정수기를 렌탈하시면 되구요. 1~2인이라면 마켓앞에 물디스펜서에서 25센트씩 리필해서 물받아쓰시면 되요. 저는 몇년째 물을 그렇게 받아쓰고 있는데요. 조그만 정수기보단 낮죠.
제목