타운게시판

★주의★ craigslist 에서 일어나는 사기가 sdsaram에도 있어요!

주의 51 173306

룸메 구한다고 포스팅 했는데요

korean american 이라고 sandra kim 이라는 이름을 쓰며

유럽에서 샌디에고로 곧 올 예정이라고  메일을 받았습니다

렌트 금액 보다 훨씬 많은 돈을

capital one bank의 cashier's check 으로 보내놓고( fake check)

그 금액을 뺀 나머지 금액을 자기 비행기 티켓을 사야된다며 (2500불 가량)

빨리 보내달라고 합니다

이거 완전 craigslist에서 일어나는 사기 수법 중에 하난데요

제가 거기에 포스팅을 했으면 아예 거들떠도 안볼 메일이었는데

sdsaram에만 포스팅 했었고

자기 사진과 함께 너무나 정성스런 메일을 매일 주고받다보니 안 믿을수가 없었어요

오늘 첵을 받고 너무 어이가 없어서( 너무 큰 금액이라)

뱅크에 전화하셔 varification 했더니 fake check이라고 판명 났어요( 진짜 첵 같이 생겼음)

캘리에는 capital one이 없어서 디파짓 하고 4~5일 지나야 이게 vafication이 되는데

그 전에 보내라고 닥달 하는거죠

그럼 제 통장에서 그 돈이 나가는 거죠 첵에서 나가는게 아니라...

이런일이 sdsaram에서도 일어나니 조심하세요 여러분들!

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
51 Comments
Daniel 2016.09.26  
지금은 크리스틴이네요.ㅎㅎ

Christina Park <parkg851@gmail.com>
Sep 23 (3 days ago)

to me
Hi

How are you doing?  I will start by introducing myself briefly;  My name is Christina Park,  I am 26 years old, I am originally from Incheon, South Korea, and grew up in Flushing, NY. I work full time,

Monday to Friday and have weekends off except for once a month. I work as a volunteer. I teach children how to use the computers and how to speak English. I enjoy working with children but currently in Europe on a programmed of humanitarian, teaching and environmental volunteer projects worldwide for more than 7 months now that will be ended in 2-3 weeks time and return back to the states I am very dedicated individual who is totally committed to human development, friendly, very trustworthy.

I get lot of acknowledgment about me being friendly, I love kids, I’m laid back, I don't move about at nights, love reading novels and listening to the news because am very conservative about politics & entertainment.

I'm moving back to California after I finish my programme here in two to 3 weeks times and I need a place for my arrival. I am really interested in renting your place , I am hardworking, fun loving, personal, friendly, clean, caring, and respectful to others, a non-smoker, i don’t do drugs, i drink occasionally, and drama free.

i will like to know if you still have the place available for rent......If YES, Kindly reply the following questions below:

1) I will like to have the description of the room, size, and the equipments in there and also pics of the place.
2) I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.
3) I will also be coming with some of my furniture, electronics that is if it is allowed, like bed, book shelf because I read a lot, shoe rank etc
4) I will like to know as well when the place will be available and how long you wish to rent it out.
5) I will like to know the closest market, mall and church around.  I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I will be moving back to the states to set up my own business.

Yours Sincerel

Christian
코코 2016.07.11  
2016년에도 일어나고있어요!
박영순이라는 이름으로 활동중입니다. 제가 의심이 많아서 a form of identification을 요구했더니 fake passport copy (여권번호가 인터넷에 샘플로 널려있는)을 보내줘서 알아챘고요, 그 여권카피에 있는 사진도 90년생치고는 너무 나이가 들어보여서 의심하기 시작했네요. 너무 이상하게 formal 한 language를 쓴다던지, 유럽에서 인턴중이며 샌디로 넘어올거다 이것도 같네요. 모두 조심하세요!
stvc 2016.08.02  
저도 Sandra Park라는 이름으로 받았어요...
이글보고 소름돋네요...

여러분도 다 조심하시길 바래요...
아직도 2015.07.29  
2015년 ..아직도 사기치고 있습니다. 조심들 하세요.
hpyoung44@yahoo.com
316-350-7536
숙이 2015.08.21  
저도 이메일 받았어요. 신랑이랑 좀 수상하다 신고해야 댄다하고 있었는데... 정말로 이네요. 겁나네요.
사기당할뻔 2015.07.20  
지금은 hee young park 이십니다. 조심하세요 여러분. 이 글을 먼저 읽어봤었어야 했는데...!
대박사건 2014.10.12  
아. . 이렇게 많은 글이 올라왔었는데 모르고 있다가 아는분이 알려줘서 사기는 안당했네요 ㅠㅠ 진짜 열심히 사는 사람들한테 사기라니.. 정말 짜증나는 사람이군요. ㅠ 방 내놓으시는분들에게 많이 많이 알려야겠어요!!!! 참.. 세상에 믿을사람 없군요 젠장
-ev 2018.11.27  
그러게요..
이름바꾸셨네요 2014.11.19  
Hello,

How are you doing today,I'm sending you this email about your place for rent. My name Mi-Young Kim, I am 26 years old female, Korean American, I was born and in Seoul and raised in US, but presently in Europe on a contract for more than three weeks now......I'm an Event Planner and have been doing it for over 2 year now. I plan events like Weddings,Birthdays,Annual General Meetings,etc....My job is filled with stress but worth the stress. I got a contract for big occasions in Europe.

I graduated from US Career Institute in Colorado 3 years ago. Its a Wedding between two young couples Mesut & Lemar, They are both in their early 30s respectively. I got the contract via Lemar's friend,She was my colleague when I was in US Career Institute in Colorado.

I saw your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you posted. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipment's in there, I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states after my event is over in two weeks time. I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. I hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Mi-Young
헐헐헐 2014.05.07  
헐이네요 진짜
소름끼쳐요 2014.03.27  
제가 요근래에 급하게 방을 내놓게 되었다고 글을 올렸는데 이런 이메일이 와서 무지 방가웠거든요..룸메에게 얘기했더니 저기 유명한 사기라고 얘기해주더라고요..순간 소름이 쫙 돋았어요..>.< 어쩜 내용도 하나도 안바꾸고 그대로 복사해서 돌리나바여ㅡㅡ 참,,,
"Mi-Young Kim" <myoungkim4@yahoo.com> 이메일주소도 똑같네요..

암튼 빨리 알게되어서 다행이에요..휴 진짜 무섭네요..ㅡ.ㅡ
Hello,

How are you doing today,I'm sending you this email about your place for rent. My name Mi-Young Kim, I am 26 years old female, Korean American, I was born and in Seoul and raised in US, but presently in Europe on a contract for more than three weeks now......I'm an Event Planner and have been doing it for over 2 year now. I plan events like Weddings,Birthdays,Annual General Meetings,etc....My job is filled with stress but worth the stress. I got a contract for big occasions in Europe.

I graduated from US Career Institute in Colorado 3 years ago. Its a Wedding between two young couples Mesut & Lemar, They are both in their early 30s respectively. I got the contract via Lemar's friend,She was my colleague when I was in US Career Institute in Colorado.

I saw your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you posted. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipment's in there, I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states after my event is over in two weeks time. I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Mi-Young
사기당할뻔한.... 2014.03.16  
우와 저는 mi-young kim이란 사람한테 이런 메일 받았어요. 이름을 바꾼듯하네요...
저에게도 미리 돈 보내준다고... 유럽이라고... 이름을 들켜서그런건지 이름도 바꾸고...
myoungki4@yahoo.com에서 온 편지도 주의하세요 직업이 파티플레너이고 26이랍니다..
모두 주의합시다..
이런젠장 2014.02.28  
지금 그여자가 오늘 보낸 check이 제 옆에 있는데..일찍 봣으면 deposit하러 은행갈뻔 했습니다..ㅠㅠ암튼 이 check 그냥 버려도 상관 없겠죠?
이런젠장 2014.02.28  
저한테도 멜 온거 보니..이거 심각하긴 한가보네요..지금도 계속 보내내요..빨리 은행가서 송금좀 해달라고..이름이 김미영인데 한국말 잘 못한다고 할때부터 이상하긴했어요..
김종우 2014.03.19  
미국온지 2주됬습니다
그래서말인데 check 이 뭘 말하는건가요?
로빈 2014.02.26  
저도 비슷한 경우인데요, 렌트 구하던중에, craiglist 보고 멜 썼다가 집주인이란 사람한테 답변이 왔는데, 자기는 잡을 구해서 지금 South Carolina 에 있는데, 집열어줄 사람이 없으니, 겉에서 보고, 계약과 계약금 보내면 열쇠를 주겠다는 식이죠,,  한두명이 아니고, 그 수법도 다양하게 하는것 같습니다, 주변 시세보다 많이 싸거나, 상식적이지 않은 방식으로 뭘 처리 하길 원하는 사람들은 일단 사기 라고 보시면 됩니다
kim 2014.02.14  
저도 같은 메일 받고 몇통이나 메일 하면서 방 계약까지 하기로 하고 알게됐네요..이거 모아서 어찌 고발 안되나요? ㅎ
Wa 2014.01.25  
와 저도 cl에 글올렷는데 딴메일주소로 똑같은 내용이 여러사람한테 오는 거에요 엄청 이상하다 생각햇는데 check 보내준다 하고 자기 자동차를 여기로 우리집으로 먼저보낼건데 받아줄수잇냐고 하네요 그냥 씹어야겠죠?

I'm so glad to hear the room is still available for rent...here is
little about myself, my name is Sara Lewis. I speak both German &
English, am single, fun, loving, clean, and respectful of others,
don't do drugs. My father is from US and my mother is from Germany, am
22yrs old, sex female. I was born in Munich and i attended Hamburg
university, study Animal Nutrition, graduated a year ago.

I'm coming for a long term stay and am ready to sign a year lease as
soon as i get to your house, but am presently on research work at Guam
and will be coming for my master's degree from soon. I'll be arriving
February 15th and am going to pay for the deposit and one month rent
upfront, i will loved to call you but here is a remote area calls are
very hard to go through, and also love to come and check at the room
before renting but am very far, with pictures that will makes me happy
and feel comfortable.

Please tell me little about yourself...if you are a student?,
working?, married or single?, if there is a garage or parking space
because i will be coming with my own car. Let me know the total amount
for the first month rent, because i will be paying upfront so that it
will give you strong prove that am really interested in renting the
room from you. Payment will be done via US Cashier's or Certified
Check, so please feed me back with the following details so that i can
ensure you are ready to rent the room to me.

Information to facilitate the mailing of the check...

* Full Name:
* Address, City, State, Zip Code:
* Cell and Home Phone Number:
* 1st Month Rent:

I'll be waiting to read back from you with the information requested
so that i can forward it to my father to issue out the check for the
deposit and month rent up front as soon as possible, with that you can
hold on the place prior my arrival... Thanks for your co-operation

Sara
조심 2014.01.23  
2014년 1월 23일에도 메일 받았습니다.

Hello,

I saw your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you posted. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipment's in there, I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states after my event is over in two weeks time.  I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Mi-Young
저도 2013.12.12  
저도 얼마전 여기에 서블렛 광고 올렸었는데,, 아래 메일을 받았는데요. 생각해보니 여기서 읽은 게 생각이 나서 확인하니 같은 사람이네요. 헐.
저는 단기 서블렛이라 한달도 안되는 기간이었는데, 이 사람 한달에 얼마냐고 물어와서 잘못 이해한 것 같다고 이건 한달 단위가 아니라고 답장 보냈음에도 계속 끈질기게 관심있다고 해서 메일 씹어버렸음. 하하..
근데, 멜주소는 sandra고 이름은 hee-young 이에요.

Needs place to live
Hee-Young Kim <sandrakim26@gmail.com

Hello,
    How are you doing today,I'm sending you this email about your place for rent. My name Hee-Young Kim, I am a 26 years old female, Korean American, I was born and in Seoul and raised in America, but presently in Europe on a training course for more than 3 months.......I am a professional, Computer Analyst and I deal in various kinds of computer applications and software. I graduated from University of Los Angeles 3 years ago and I have my Bsc in Computer Science...

I saw your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you posted. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipment's in there, I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to start up my own business and I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Hee-Young
aruzo 2013.12.10  
Just got the same email from that person. I guess she still hasn't found a place to live yet despite of 18 months past. Ha-ha (Nelson's laugh from Simpsons).
당할뻔 2013.12.04  
저도 오늘 hee young kim 한테 사기 당할 뻔 했어요.
전 그것도 모르고 2주 넘게 연락하고, 오늘 체크 받아서 시간이 없어서 제 은행으로 안가고 체크에 City bank라고 써있길래 거기 가져갔더니 fake라고 하더라구요,, 아마 제 은행에 deposit하고 돈 보냈으면 사기 당했겠죠. 아무튼 다행이고, 항상 조심하세요!!
정말로 황당 2013.11.06  
아, 저도 서브렛 글 올렸더니 Hee-young kim 이란 사람이 연락왔어요. Sandra라고 하다가 이름 바꿨네요. Korean American이라고 하는데 하도 영어를 엉터리로 해서 이상해서 이 글을 읽어보니 이제야 알겠네요. 사기 당하신 분 있나요? 경찰에 신고해야겠어요. 사기당한 분 있으시면 연락주세요.
저도 heeyoung씨한테 똑같은거 받았어용
어랍쇼 2013.07.22  
저도 똑같은 이메일 받았어요.
이메일 주소는  sandrakim26@gmail.com 으로 왔네요. 내용은 똑같고요.
이미 다 적어놓은 내용을 묻길래 안그래도 포스트를 봤으면 거기에 내용 다 있으니 확인하라고 보냈는데, 혹시나 싶어 이 글 확인해보니 계속 업데이트 되고 있었네요;;;
답장할 필요도 없었던건데..
암튼, 조심 또 조심 해야겠어요.
사기 주의보 2013.06.14  
Hee-Young Kim
Jun 13 (1 day ago)

to me
Hello,

Thanks  for getting back to me with the info about the place. I am quite comfortable with the place and the price is okay by me. I will like to make the first month rent ahead of my arrival and I'll pay the rest when I arrive. I will inform my ex-boss who I worked for in the states before to issue out my last Paycheck to you so that you can deduct the first month rent. You seem to be a very good and nice person. I want you to know that am a very straight forward and honest person. I will be paying ahead my arrival, which is very important and that will secure the place for me, and as soon as I arrive others important things will be taken care of before moving in the place. I want you to know that the rent payment will be made in full via Check and that will stand as commitment ahead my arrival. So I will inform ex-boss to issue out the check to you. I'll be coming to the states mid of this month. If you could send me more pics of the place, i wouldn't mind. Kindly get back to me with your

FULL NAME,
FULL ADDRESS
AND CELL PHONE NUMBER

for Check. I will also like to know the nearest airport to the house. I will also like to know if you will be available to come pick me up at the airport and show me around or if I should make alternative arrangement. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the Place for me and remove all your the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place.

I am 26yrs old and very much single, I am more interested in the place. I have no doubts in my mind about my ability to live peacefully with as I was raised to be a lover of peace. Well, I will keep the place clean and neat, am an easy going person who respects ones privacy, like I said I don't do drugs or smoke but I drink only occasionally. I'm a cool headed with no criminal record. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the place for me. Also please remove all the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Hee-Young
사기 주의보 2013.06.14  
Hee-Young Kim
Jun 13 (1 day ago)

to me
Hello,

Thanks  for getting back to me with the info about the place. I am quite comfortable with the place and the price is okay by me. I will like to make the first month rent ahead of my arrival and I'll pay the rest when I arrive. I will inform my ex-boss who I worked for in the states before to issue out my last Paycheck to you so that you can deduct the first month rent. You seem to be a very good and nice person. I want you to know that am a very straight forward and honest person. I will be paying ahead my arrival, which is very important and that will secure the place for me, and as soon as I arrive others important things will be taken care of before moving in the place. I want you to know that the rent payment will be made in full via Check and that will stand as commitment ahead my arrival. So I will inform ex-boss to issue out the check to you. I'll be coming to the states mid of this month. If you could send me more pics of the place, i wouldn't mind. Kindly get back to me with your

FULL NAME,
FULL ADDRESS
AND CELL PHONE NUMBER

for Check. I will also like to know the nearest airport to the house. I will also like to know if you will be available to come pick me up at the airport and show me around or if I should make alternative arrangement. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the Place for me and remove all your the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place.

I am 26yrs old and very much single, I am more interested in the place. I have no doubts in my mind about my ability to live peacefully with as I was raised to be a lover of peace. Well, I will keep the place clean and neat, am an easy going person who respects ones privacy, like I said I don't do drugs or smoke but I drink only occasionally. I'm a cool headed with no criminal record. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the place for me. Also please remove all the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Hee-Young
사기 주의보 2013.06.12  
방금 한 시간 전에 받은 똑 같은 내용의 사기 이메일을 아래와 같이 보냈습니다. 참 나쁜 사람이군요.

Needs Place To Live
Inbox

부동산 계약
x

Hee-Young Kim <sandrakim26@gmail.com>
7:25 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello,

How are you doing today,I'm sending you this email about your place for rent. My name Hee-Young Kim, I am a 26 years old female, Korean American, I was born and in Seoul and raised in America, but presently in Europe on a training course for more than 3 months.......I am a professional, Computer Analyst and I deal in various kinds of computer applications and software. I graduated from University of Los Angeles 3 years ago and I have my Bsc in Computer Science...

I saw your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you posted. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipments in there, I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to start up my own business and I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
사기 주의보 2013.06.12  
이 사람의 이메일 주소는 kheeyoung@yahoolcom 입니다. 기억 하시고 많은 사람들에게 알려 주시어 피해를 당 하는 일들이 없도록 합시다.
Raised in US??? 2013.06.10  
글을 보니 미국에서 컷다고 보기에는 너무 문법적인 오류가 심하네요. 한국에서 태어나서 한국에서 큰 100% 한국 사람인듯... 그러니, 여기에다 서툰 영어 써 가면서 사기를 칠려고...
용용 2013.08.13  
8월 13일 2013년, 같은 이메일 받았습니다.  조심하세요~!
주의하세요 2013.05.31  
저도 오늘 아침에 똑같은 이메일 받았어요.
헐.. 2013.05.05  
저도 서브렛 구하려고 글을 올렸었는데 이렇게 메일이 왔네요

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:17 AM, Hee-Young Kim <sandrakim26@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I saw your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you posted. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipments in there, I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to start up my own business and I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Hee-Young

별생각없이 메일 주고 받다보니 여기서 읽었던 사기건과 비슷한거 같아 다시 읽어보니 내용을 조금 바꿔서 아직도 활동하고 다니네요. 이름 Hee-Young Kim 또는 김희영씨로 바꿔서 사용하고 있어요. 조심하세요! 첵 보내겠다면서 이름 주소 전화번호 다 달라그러네요..
조심하세요. 2013.04.02  
아직도 활동하네요.
저도 장문의 메일 받았습니다.
너무 정성스레 메일써서 믿고있었는데, 이름도 sandra kim똑같습니다.
이 글 덕분에 위기 모면하네요.
감사합니다.
쵸코 2013.02.21  
아직도 이사람 활동합니다. 전 로밍했다는 전화로 문자도 했엇습니다. 진짜 세상무섭네요
kiddingme 2013.01.10  
저도요 10통 가까이 이메일을 주고받았네요.. 다행히 아는 분이 이 글을 읽어서 저한테 말해서 알았네요. 조심하세요
333 2012.11.19  
오늘 Sandra 한테 메일받았네요 아직도 활동하는듯..
전문 올려요

Hello,

How are you doing today,I'm sending you this email about your place for rent. First of all My name Sandra Kim, I am a 26 years old female, Korean American, I was born and in Seoul and raised in America, but presently in Europe on a training course for more than 3 months.......I am a professional, Computer Analyst and I deal in various kinds of computer applications and software. I graduated from University of Washington 5 years ago and I have my B.sc in Computer Science...I got your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you Posted your AD. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipments in there,I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to start my own self business and i will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place.

I await your reply ASAP

Sandy
똑같은일이 2012.08.06  
저도 똑같은 e-mail 을 Sandra Kim 한테  2달전에 영국이라하는편지를 받았어요.  저는 그전에 Passport 을 잊어버려서 미국으로 못오게됐다하며, 천불을 급하게 보내달라고 하더라구요딸 옛날 친구라고 거짖말해서  혼내줬어요.
에리기 2012.08.12  
요새 뭐 이런 걸로 속나요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
카잘스 2012.07.09  
저도 여기에 서블렛 글 올렸었는데...똑 같은 이름이네요. 나 한테 돈 먼저 보네겠다고 이름하고 주소..셀폰번호를 요구 하길래...냄새가 나서 그 다음에 연락을 안했죠. 아마 유럽에서 트레이닝 중이라고 했을거에요. 다른 사람이 첵 보낼거라고 지 사진까지 보네길래...그런걸 밑기에 내가 너무 때묻은 사람이라..ㅎㅎ 아믛든 잘 했구요. 여기까지 그런 Scamer가 등장 하다니...참. 이 사이트도 이베이 처럼 스코어 제도를 넣어야 할듯..
-yeol Kenny Lee 2017.04.05  
sdsaram 뿐만 아니라 여기저기 다 하는사람같습니다
운영자 2017.06.13  
최근까지도 계속 이런 사기 행각이 craigslist 나 다른 사이트를 통해 발생하는것 같습니다.

==============================
Date: Jun 12, 2017 8:58 AM
Subject: Rent
To: <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
Cc:

Hi

How are you doing today? I saw your advert on Korean forum which my friend introduced to me. Let me know start to introduce myself :  My name is Sandra Park, I am 26 years old female and  I was born in South Korea  and raised in Flushing NY, I graduated with a masters of science in International Marketing from Columbia University.  I am currently in Europe for my internship for over couple of months now.  I decided to gain some work experience , knowledge about Foreign Affairs before I start my own business. With this amazing internship, I learned a lot about Fair Trade, this helped me to understand the importance that sustainable and fair business practices have for people around the world.  I used to work as a marketing communication manager in a small company in US before I went for my internship in Europe Foreign Affairs offices scattered around the world.

I really enjoy traveling, and enjoy meeting people across the world.  I am very neat, quiet, easy going, friendly, and honest person. I will like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, pictures, size of the place, and the equipment's in there, the closest market, mall and church around.  I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to as soon as I am done with my internship here.  I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. Look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards
Sandra
Joonhong 2018.03.09  
집 보고, 계약서 검토하고 사인 한 후에 돈을 지급하십시오.
XK 2018.05.27  
sandrapark197@gmail.com

Hi,

How are you doing today? My name is Sandra park i am 26yrs hold and I was born in Seoul and raised in Los Angeles. I graduated a masters of science in International Marketing from Calstatela in Los Angeles. I am currently in Europe for my internship for over couple of months now. I decided to gain some work experience , knowledge about Foreign Affairs before I start my own business. With this amazing internship, I learned a lot about Fair Trade, this helped me to understand the importance that sustainable and fair business practices have for people around the world. I used to work as a marketing communication manager in a small company in LA before I went for my internship in Europe Foreign Affairs offices scattered around the world. I really enjoy traveling, and enjoy meeting people across the world. I am very neat, quiet, easy going, friendly, and honest person. I will like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, pictures, size of the place, and the equipment's in there, the closest market, mall and church around. I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to as soon as I am done with my internship in two or 3 weeks time. I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. Look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Sandra

세시간 전 저한테도 메일왔습니다. 저는 북가주에 거주하는데 2016년도에 한번 당한 뒤로 주기적으로 로컬 한인 커뮤니티에 이런 사기꾼 조심하라고 포스팅합니다.

근데 제가 당했던 때보다 훨씬 오래전부터 저런짓 해왔다는게 놀랍네요...할짓이 그렇게도 없나?
Elena1004 2018.06.18  
오늘 아침까지 메일 주고받다가 뭔가 이상해서 여기 확인해봤더니 내용이 똑같네요..감사합니다..화가 너무 나네요..ㅠㅠㅠ
-블 2018.06.23  
여기도.
7월 2018.11.25  
여전히 활동 중이니 조심하세요
Yeon 2019.01.08  
와 여기서도 이런일이 일어나네요
ㅇㅇ 2020.03.30  
sdsaram 도 맛이 갔네요 중고 가구도 올려 놓고 엉망인 상태에서 구입한 사람들도 많다고 합니다 이런 사이트에서 사고 팔고를 하고 렌트를 하고 정말 위험한 일인 것 같아요 이제 여기서 렌트 사고 팔고는 빼는 게 sdsaram 관리자가 해야 할 일인 것 같네요
new2샌디 2020.12.24  
ㅇㅇ님, 저 같이 이곳에 새로 정착하는 사람은 "사고 팔고" 아주 좋은데요~
도움 많이 받고 있어요.
요즘도 엉망인 상태가 있나요, 아니면 많이 나아졌나요?
주택융자AtoZ 2020.12.27  
조심해야될게 정말 많군요
제목