타운게시판

UCSD 마스터룸 $1300/$650 for double 계약 10월 9일

남자학생 1 860

UCSD에서 CS전공하는 4학년 남학생입니다. 10월 초부터 계약하고 같이살 분을 구합니다. 현재 제가 살고 있는 집의 계약이 끝나고 그동안 같이 살던 룸메들은 떠나게 되어서 새 룸메들을 찾는 중입니다. 저는 지난 1년 간 싱글 룸에 살았지만, 앞으로는 거실에 살 것 같아요.

참고로, subleasing policy가 꽤 자유로운 편입니다. 아파트 부동산 사무실에서 모든 유닛을 관리하는데, 1년 계약을 시작하더라도 중간에 피치못할 이유로 나가게 된다면, 다른 분을 구해서 저희 계약에 추가하면 되는 방식입니다.

아래 글은 페북에 올렸던 글입니다. 보시고 관심있으시면 카톡 doyonghoon2 으로 연락주세요!

The apartment is called Mirada at La Jolla Colony (2 mins to bus stop and < 10 mins to drive school), and I need 1-2 more students to sign the contract.

• The new contract will start from Oct 9, and it is a YEAR-long contract.
  • Master room at $1300 (shared would be $650 for each).
  • Single room at $790 (on HOLD).
  • Living room at $589 (I am taking this).
  • Utils would be around < $60 ish as max for each individual.
  • The unit comes with a private laundry in unit, a parking structure, 24 hrs gym, public barbecue grills and a pool.
  • The background check will be processed by the leasing office, and the application fee costs $49 for each applicant.

A brief introduction to myself; a rising senior CS major and minoring in math as well. You won't see me often for most of time because the school campus is my second home to study for most of days. Please let me know if anyone is interested in! Thanks!

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
1 Comments
Selena0312 2019.09.11  
ucsd다니는 남학생입니다 10/1입주가능하고 거실은 이미 사신다하셧으니  싱글룸에 관심이 있습니다. 가능하시다면 2136050076에 연락 바랍니다.
제목