Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand
샌디에고 에스디사람

타운게시판

ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, UCSD, MESA COLLEGE AND PROFESSIONALS

-ancy Moore 0 1008

ROOM FOR RENT   (Two rooms available first August 10, 2017 and the other August 26, 2017)

Two of my housemates are returning to their countries so I have two rooms available just in time for school this fall.

This website allows only a few pictures so you can go on Craigslist and put "Sunflower House" in the search box and see more pictures. 

I am close to UCSD and Mesa College and the bus stop! (Bus 41 to UCSD and Mission Valley). I have had experience hosting international students. I have very positive references from many previous internationals. I can help you adjust to American culture and find your way around the city.  

This is a furnished room. My home is clean with a groomed yard. The neighborhood is quiet and safe. There is a beautiful Canyon view from the bedroom window.

You will have Kitchen and laundry privileges. (Meals are not included). Korean cooking welcome. I am near all the shopping at Balboa and Genesee.

I am asking $600 per month plus utilities (about $50 per month). There is a $400 refundable deposit.

Since I am female, I am asking for a female housemate.

This is in Clairemont, San Diego 92117, near Mt. Herbert and Genesee.  

Contact Nancy

nanmoo222@yahoo.com

http://maps.google.com/?q=loc%3A+Mount+Herbert+Ave%2E+at+Genesee+Ave%2E+San+Diego+Ca+US

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목