타운게시판

일본어 / 한국어 강의 / SAT II Japanese, AP Japnaese, JLPT, JPT, 일본어회화

Anna 0 2071

안녕하세요.

한국어와 일본어 튜터링, JLPT, JPT, SAT II Japanese 또는 AP Japanese 준비를 도와드릴 수 있습니다.

지금은 SDSU에서 영어를 공부하고 있고, 한국에서 대학(동국대, 중앙대, 숭실대 등)과 YBM등 유명학원에서 일본어를 25년 강의 했습니다.

그리고 동국대학교와 김포대학에서 한국으로 유학 온 외국학생들에게, 일본 대기업에서는 임원들에게 한국어를 10년동안 강의했습니다.​

한국외국어대학과 일본 와세다에서 일본어를 전공하고 연세대 대학원에서 한국어교육을 한양대 대학원에서 문화콘텐츠를 공부했습니다.

통역(국제회의 통역)과 번역(의학, 법학 전문 서적 및 애니메이션-짱구는 못말려 외 다수) 및 다수의 인터넷강의(JLPT와 일본어능력시험 전문강의, 회화강의)를 진행했으며, 일본 NHK 한국어교재를 4권 집필하였습니다.

관심있으신 분은  youkari555@hanmail.net 으로 연락주시기 바랍니다. 이력서를 원하시는 분은 보내드리겠습니다.  

감사합니다.

Hello all !

This is Anna, and I am a Korean and Japanese teacher/tutor who can help you with learning Japanese, cracking AP Japanese, SAT II Japanese, JPT, and JLPT.

I graduated from HanKuk University of Foreign Studies with the majors in Japanese and Portuguese and Waseda graduate school with the major Japanese Literature, and I am currently studying English at San Diego State University.

I have been teaching Japanese at prestigious colleges in South Korea (Dong-Kuk University, Choong-Ang University, and Soong-Sil University) and YBM for 25 years.

Moreover,

I have worked as a translator at International Conferences and translated Medicine and Law books from Korean to Japanese as well as some anime such as Crayon Shin-Chan.

I also made numerous online courses for JLPT, JPT, Japanese Proficiency Test, Professional Lectures for Grammar, Reading, Listening, Writing, and Speaking.

If you have an interest in learning Japanese, please feel free to email me at youkari555@hanmail.net.

If you want to see my resume, I will send it to you as soon as possible!

Thank you for your interests.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목