타운게시판

오션비치 Private Bed and Bath $900 per month meals and utilities are incl…

Estelle 0 965
샌디에고 오션비치 홈스테이 정보(San Diego, Ocean Beach, Homestay)
$900 per month (한 달 렌트비 900불)
Private Bedroom (큰 방)
Private Bathroom (큰 화장실)
All the meals included (모든 식사 포함)
All the utilities are included (유틸리티 및 빨래 전부 포함)

큰 2층 집에, 윗 층에는 부모님이 아래층에는 아들 둘 그리고 들어오실 분 이렇게 지내시게 됩니다.
가족 구성원은 어머니, 아버지 그리고 아들 둘 입니다. 큰 아들은 대학에 진학한 이후로 나가살고요, 작은 아들은 고등학생이에요! 개와 고양이가 있고요. 터치가 거의 없어서 자유롭게 지내다 가실 수 있습니다. 집에서는 영어로만 대화하시게 됩니다! 워낙 하는 활동이 많은 가족들이라, 홈스테이 가족들의 친구, 가족 등 미국 문화를 그대로 경험하실 수 있어요!

다운타운 까지 923번 버스 이용시 25분
(버스정류장까지 걸어서 10분+버스 15분)가장 가까운 트롤리역 올드타운까지 차로 10분
해변까지까지 걸어서 15분
선셋클리프까지 걸어서 20분
샌디에고 사신 분이면 아시겠지만, 어딜 가든 다른 도시에 비해 교통편이 편하지는 않습니다. 매일 아침, 혹은 필요하실 때마다 가까운 트롤리역 올드타운이나 버스정류장까지 데려다 주시고요.

식사는 아침, 점심, 저녁 포함이에요. 집에 있는 모든 음식 자유롭게 드실 수 있고요. 필요하실 때마다 말씀드리면 샌디에고에 있는 한인마트 시온마켓까지 차로 대려가 주시고요.
이 밖에 더 좋은 점이 많은데 여기는 정보만 간단하게 쓰겠습니다.
자세한 점은+1 (619) 496-8331로 문자 혹은 estelle89 로 카카오톡 주세요.

홈스테이 맘께 직접 연락드리고 싶은 분은 allywarlaumont@gmail.com 로 직접 이메일 보내시면 됩니다.

영문 안내 (홈스테이 맘이 직접 쓰신 글)
We have two sons, 19yr old and 15yr old. We have a friendly, loving, gentle dog, and a cat that stays outside and we rarely see. My husband and I are very easy going and relaxed. We have a 19 year Korean girl with us now and she is very happy with us, as we are with her. We will have a room with a queen sized, brand new bed and brand new bedding, a desk and a couch. Also a side table, a large closet with built in shelves. You will have your own bathroom with shower/bath. You may use the whole house and laundry whenever you want. There's also a sliding back door in your room that leads to the back yard. We have put up a divider in the hallway that provides you privacy for the entrance to your bedroom and bath. The ending is flexible, you may stay as long as you are comfortable with. Also, the ocean is at the end of our street. A small walk to beaches and library.
I am a science teacher at an elementary school and my husband is a contractor. We are a fun family and will enjoy having an addition to our family. I'd prefer a girl, because I don't have any daughters, hahaha
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목