타운게시판

Dell Inspiron 7000 Core i7 3.0GHz 16GB 1TB Full HD 1080p 15.6" 75…

young 0 1088
800불에 팝니다.
새것.
y_choe@aol.com 이메일주세요.

5th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-5500U processor Features 4MB cache and 2.4GHz (up to 3.0GHz processor speed with Turbo Boost). Intel® Core™ i7 processor Delivers efficient multiway processing for ultimate smart performance. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology delivers extra performance when you need it and increased energy efficiency when you don't. 16GB DDR3L memory For multitasking power, expandable to 16GB. Note: Optical drive not included No CD/DVD drive. 15.6" LED-backlit high-definition touch-screen display With TrueLife technology and 1920 x 1080 resolution for crisp images. Intel® Wireless Display-capable Wirelessly stream entertainment from your laptop to your HDTV* — photos, music, Web videos, Internet TV — whether on the hard drive or online. 1TB hard drive (5400 rpm) Gives you the space you need to store personal files, including films, music and more. Intel® HD Graphics 5500 For picture clarity. An HDMI output enables connection to an HDTV. Built-in webcam Helps you stay in touch with family and friends by video chatting in 720p HD resolution. Multiformat media reader Supports SD and MMC formats. 2 USB 3.0 ports (1 with PowerShare) and 1 USB 2.0 port Enable fast data transfer. Built-in dual-band Intel® 3160ac wireless LAN (802.11ac) Provides simple wireless Internet access. Bluetooth 4.0 technology Easily links to other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Weighs 4.65 lbs. and measures just 0.78" thin For easy portability. Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system preinstalled Offers a reliable computing platform. Software package included With a trial of Microsoft Office (Trail version only). *Requires a separate wireless display adapter (not included), such as NETGEAR Push2TV, or a TV or receiver with built-in Intel WiDi. Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Note:
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목