타운게시판

Home Stay Near UCSD and Other School in La Jolla

junko 0 1266
Site Sponsor 전문가 상담코너 이민법 상담 무료치과상담 신속,저렴한 라이드 무료 보험상담 어학원/대학 상담 *If you want to see more pictures, please send email to me. email: junkobates1@yahoo.com, Tel: C(858)752-3327 *I am Japanese and my husband is American. We have been doing home stay about 4 years. We love to help students from overseas who are learning English. *Home Stay in La Jolla (Near UCSD, Connect English School, Kaplan, EC School, USAELC English school (in old town),Southern States University *Available June 1st, 2015 *$900 a month with private room with no private bath. if you want to share a room, $600 per person. *Refundable $900security deposit. (If you don't cause any problems, you can get 100% of your money back when you leave.) *Rent payments requested to be paid 2 or 3 days before the first of the month to avoid a late fee of $10/day. If rent is late more than three days, we will give a 3 day notice for you to vacate the room/house. In that case, the security deposit would be forfeited in lieu of unpaid rent. *Minimum contract is for 3 months, after that monthly contract. Need a 30 day written termination notice. *Must pay security deposit via wire transfer and have rental application signed by all parties before your moving into room. * The first months rent must be paid on the day of moving in. *Electricity, internet is included. *Laundry facility is available. *Furniture is included such as : (desk, chair, night table, TV, bed, sheets, towels, dresser, closet and mirror) *Toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, landry soap are included. *Once a week cleaning of room and bathroom. *Room has wooden flooring. *Heated pool and jacuzzi is available in spring and summer. *About 12 min to walk to the bus stop (there is a short cut) also available are UCSD shuttles and one bus stop to UCSD also UTC bus stop. *Within walking distance to UCSD. You can go to UCSD by bicycle from my house about 10minutes) and close to Scripps Research Center and Salk Institute. Near everything from shops (Wholefoods, Trader Joes, Ralphs), theatres (Landmark and AMC La Jolla Theatres), post office, bank, print shop , UTC mall, restaurants and bars (TGI Friday's, BJ's, Elijah's, California Pizza Kitchen, Islands, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Crouton's, Schlotzsky's, Ginza Sushi, Humphrey's) and coffee shops (Pete's and Starbucks). *Easy access to I-5, 52 or I-805 freeways. Located off the 5 Fwy and Nobel Street. Just 5 miles to downtown La Jolla, 10 minutes drive to the beach, and 10 miles from SDSU and downtown San Diego. *If you need references, you can get references from students we have hosted. They will be happy to answer any questions or concerns. *If you are new to the area you will be provided with all the tools and information necessary to make your stay in SD safe and enjoyable!! Junko and Paul Bates
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목