타운게시판

SAT 과외 합니다!!

김태빈 0 1964
안녕하세요?

3월14일/5월2일/6월 6일 진행하는 SAT 1심험준비를 해줄수있는 과외선생입니다.

저는 동부 아이비리그 다트머스 대학 (Dartmouth College) 정치/영문학 전공한 2015년졸업생

입니다. 

지난 4년동안 학원및 과외 경험이 있어 이글을 올립니다.

SAT Critical Reading과 Writing에 집중하여 점수를 최대한 올려줄수 있는 실력이 있습니다.

관심있으신 분들은 댓글을 달아주던지 603-276-9820에 연락주세요.

혹시 AP English Literature/Language, US, World, European History과목의 과외도 가능합

니다. 연락주세요!!

Hello,

I am a private tutor available for hire for the upcoming SAT test in March, along with the sessions held in May and June.

I am a Government and English Lit Major from Dartmouth College, Class of 2015. My focus was on Political Though and Public Law, along with Classical Literature (Greek and non-Western Classics)

I have had extensive teaching experience in both Korean hagwons (in Korea for two years, as I went to HS in Korea) and as a private tutor, which makes me a perfect match for your son or daughter who needs help succeeding in the standardized tests administered by ETS. As a teacher, I focus not only on the subject matter, but the methodology with which one takes the test. In other words, I will teach your student how to take tests effectively, without wasting their time. 

My specialties lie in any humanities subject, particularly the SAT Critical Reading and Writing sections. I have scored 790 and 800, respectively, on the subjects, and have the utmost confidence that I can teach your student to do the same, if not better.

Also, if your student is taking the AP subject test in English Literature, English Language, US History, World History, or European History, I can help them out with those subjects as well. 

If you are interested, please leave a comment below, or contact me at 603-276-9820. 

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목