타운게시판

Home Stay Near UCSD and Other School in La Jolla

Junko 0 1535
Site Sponsor 전문가 상담코너 이민법 상담 무료치과상담 신속,저렴한 라이드 무료 보험상담 어학원/대학 상담 무료 척추/한방상담 인터넷/TV/전화 상담 휴대폰/모바일 상담 황경은 변호사 2015-01-12 10:47:0061 Home Stay Near UCSD and Other School Near In La Jolla Junko (junkobates ) IP : 66.♡.63.54 image.jpg (185.7K) DOWNLOAD : 0 렌트 Site Sponsor I am Japanese and my husband is American. We have been doing home stay about 4 years. We love to help students from overseas who are LEARNING ENGLISH. If you want to see more pictures, please email me. email: junkobates1@yahoo.com Tel,Tex:C(858)752-3327, H(858)450-9923, Home Stay in La Jolla (Near UCSD, Connect ENGLISH SCHOOL, Kaplan, EC School, USAELC English school (in old town),Southern States University *Available Jaunary 3rd, 2015*$875 a month with private room with no private bath. *Refundable $875 security deposit. (If you don't cause any problems, you can get 100% of your money back when you leave.) *Rent payments requested to be paid 2 or 3 days before the first of the month to avoid a late fee of $10/day. If rent is late more than three days, we will give a 3 day notice for you to vacate the room/house. In that case, the security deposit would be forfeited in lieu of unpaid rent. *Minimum contract is for 3 months, after that monthly contract. Need a 30 day written termination notice. *Must pay security deposit "Western Union" and have rental application signed by all parties before your moving into room. * The first months rent must be paid on the day of moving in. *Electricity, internet is included. *Laundry facility is available. *Furniture is included such as : (desk, chair, night table, TV, bed, sheets, towels, dresser, closet and mirror) *Toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap are included. *Once a week cleaning of room and bathroom. *Room has wooden flooring. *Heated pool and jacuzzi is available in spring and summer. *About 12 min to walk to the bus stop (there is a short cut) also available are UCSD shuttles and one bus stop to UCSD also UTC bus stop. *Within walking distance to UCSD(There is a short cut, You can go to UCSD by bicycle from my house about 10minutes) and close to Scripps Research Center and Salk Institute. Near everything from shops (Wholefoods, Trader Joes, Ralphs), theatres (Landmark and AMC La Jolla Theatres), post office, bank, print shop , UTC mall, restaurants and bars (TGI Friday's, BJ's, Elijah's, California PIZZA Kitchen, Islands, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Crouton's, Schlotzsky's, Ginza Sushi, Humphrey's) and coffee shops (Pete's and Starbucks). *Easy access to I-5, 52 or I-805 freeways. Located off the 5 Fwy and Nobel Street. Just 5 miles to downtown La Jolla, 10 minutes drive to the beach, and 10 miles from SDSU and downtown San Diego. Junko and Paul 일본인 부인과 미국인 남편이 운영하는 홈스테이 싱글룸 자리 있습니다. 4년간 홈스테이를 운영하고있으며, 현재에도 3명의 학생이 거주하고있습니다. UCSD와도 가까우며, ENGLISH SCHOOL, Kaplan, EC School, USAELC English school (in old town),Southern States University 와도 연결되어 있습니다. 더많은 정보나 사진을 원하시면 언제든 밑의 전화나 메일로 연락해주세요. 제가 사정이 생겨서 나가게 되서 급하게 싱글룸 자리를 하나 구합니다. 최소 계약 기간은 3개월이고 3개월이 지나면 언제든 한달전에 만 얘기해주시면 보증금을 풀로 받고 나갈수있습니다. deposit은 한달치 원세인 875달러입니다. $875에 싱글룸이고 유틸리티 포함입니다. 아주 조용하고 깔끔한 방입니다. 화장실은 다른 학생 한명과 공유하고, 화장실 청소나 수건등 기본적인 용품들은 다 준비되어있고, 매일매일 주인 아주머니가 청소하셔서 신경을 안쓰셔도 됩니다. 풀패키지로 가구가 갖춰져 있고, 티비도 있습니다. 그냥 옷가지만 준비해오면 바로 그날 당일 부터 살수 있습니다. 여름에는 pool과 jacuzzi도 제공됩니다. 한국어로 정보를 원하시거나 영어가 어려우신분은 카카오톡 아이디 dnxorjs나 858-247-9811로 연락주시면 성실히 답해드릴께요.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목