타운게시판

English tutor

annietutor 0 2746
Dear Student(s):

I understand you may be looking for an English tutor.  No problem, I can gladly help you.  First, please tell me what frustrates you the most (from the 5 concerns listed below) when learning to speak in English?

1.  I am not confident when I speak in English

2.  I get confused with idioms, phrases, and slang

3.  I pronounce words incorrectly; I am embarrassed of my accent

4.  I can't understand native American speakers because they speak too fast

5.  Native Speakers can't understand me because of my accent and incorrect pronunciation.

Dear student, if you want tutoring help with speaking, pronunciation, and building more confidence when you speak in English with others, please feel very comfortable to call me at (858) 877-3097.  You may also text me (in English) at this number. 

My name is Annie, and I will speak in English slowly with you so that you can understand me comfortably and I can better understand exactly what areas you need and want help in.

Most of my Korean students at first were very shy, some even nervous.  But after talking with me for the first time, they instantly felt comfortable and today, I am so proud to be their English tutor and mentor.  You will be happy to hear that they are making great progress in overcoming their past fears and concerns, and today more confident when speaking in English.

Dear student, it is very important to find a tutor you connect with, a teacher / tutor who is patient, and you are happy with.  I'm sure you will have questions concerning fees, location, and scheduling.  I promise we can discuss all that and more when we talk over the phone.

My wish for you is that you find a tutor that will not only teach you how to better speak in English, but a tutor who will care enough to give you all the right tools that you can use starting today, to succeed.

I look forward to helping you and hopefully witnessing your amazing progress along the way!  I believe in you and I know you can do it!

~Annie
(858) 877-3097

Note:  I asked one of my Korean students to help me write this message in Korean to reach out to you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
영어에 대해 자신감이 없으시거나 쓰기, 읽기, 문법등 어려움을 느끼시고 발음이 안좋아서 고민을 하시는분들은 연락을 주시기 바랍니다. 한국말은 선생님 제자가 쓴것 입니다. 선생님은 한국말을 못하십니다. 

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목