타운게시판

English tutor 영어 과외 영어 튜터

Shelley 0 1914
안녕하세요,

저의 예전 영어 선생님의 부탁을 받아 글 올립니다.

저는 2005년부터 2011년까지 UCSD에서 대학원다니면서 Shelley한테 영어 회화, 작문, 논문 proof reading 등등 배웠는데요, 지금 생각해보면 직장잡기 전에 한 일 중, 가장 잘한 일이 아닐까 생각이 드네요 ;) 미국 처음와서 영어때문에 스트레스 받고 했는데, Shelley 도움을 정말 많이 받았습니다. 성격도 활발하고, 꼼꼼하고, 참을성 많고, 한국 문화도 많이 알고 해서, 도움 많이 되실거에요.

아래는 선생님의 자기 소개입니다. 밑에 나온 이메일로 연락해보세요! 제가 혹시 도와드릴 일 있으면 알려주세요.

감사합니다.

--

My name is Shelley Huskey, and I am available to tutor English. I have been teaching English for 9 years at UCSD for The Global Leadership Institute (GLI), which is in the International Relations Department. I’ve been teaching and tutoring for 14 years, and for the past 8 years, almost all of my private students have been from Korea. Kamsahamnida!

My university degree is English: Literature, and my Master’s degree is English: Writing.

I teach conversation, grammar, idioms, slang, listening, speaking, vocabulary, reading, writing, and American Culture. I also teach TOEFL ibt, GRE writing, and SAT (but not the math part!) 

I’m also doing book clubs for children, which work great in small groups of 2-3. We incorporate summary writing and vocabulary into the weekly book club meetings as well as discussions about the literature. It’s fun!

My current students are in the La Jolla/Carmel Valley/Del Mar areas, so those locations would be most convenient, but I’m also available to meet in other areas if my schedule allows.

Another option is skype class! I have several students who have gone back to Korea with whom I still teach on-line.

My email is shelleyhuskey@yahoo.com. Please email me if you area interested and have any more questions for me! You can also text me 619-701-4894.

I hope to meet you soon!

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목