타운게시판

주식투자

Stock 7 2728
안녕하세요.
생활을 하다보면 주위에 이런 회사/상품들은 참 참신하다 라는 생각을 하게되는데요.
재미삼아 이런 회사들의 주식을 사서 좀 묵혀 놓고 싶은데 이렇게 조금만사서 묵혀 놓는 투자자들은 어떤식으로 주식을 사나요? Web Site Broker들은 service charge가 있어 가만히 묵혀 놓면 돈이 깍일 위험이 있던데..
좋은의견 부탁합니다.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
7 Comments
An Investor 2006.03.23  
This thread is getting old.
If you have more questions e-mail me to  edward@eklending.com.
If you found something I didn't know, let me know.
Live long and prosper....
Stock 2006.03.23  
Hmm.. You can search it from Google..
Anyway, they are scottrade.com and ameritrade.com..
Question 2006.03.23  
It's a good advice.
I want to know the web address of the Scottrade or Ameritrade.
Can you acknowedge it for me ?
Thank you so much.
Stock 2006.03.23  
Wow! Thank you very much for your quick and detail answer.
감사합니다. 흠.. 그럼 한번 투자 시작해 보겠읍니다.
An Investor 2006.03.22  
I like to use their branch offices once a while.  They are usually very small offices, but usually located at convenient locations.  They will be very helpful.  Most of the time, you don't even need to go there.  Do everything over the internet.  I opened a margin account, but I do not use the margin.  It is for more aggressive investors.  For example, if you depositted $5000, they allow you to buy upto $10,000 worth of stock.  I never used it, but you probably have to pay interest on the money if you exceeded your deposited amount.  I heard the margin interest rate is very favorable.  You sound like a conservate investor. Just open the account as a margin account, and don't exceed your deposit amount.  Once you get account from them, their website includes many research tools.  Of course, nowadays these free research tools are everywhere.  I use mainly moneycentral.msn.com and use their stock screener.
Have fun.
Stock 2006.03.22  
감사힙니다. ScotTrade에 가 봤는데 다른곳 (Ameritrade)보다 저 같은경우 더 좋군요.
요약을 하자면 이곳에다 account를 연후 deposit을하고 관심있는 stock을 산후 오랬동안 묵혀놔도 아무런 Fee가 없이 계속 그stock을 유지할수 있는거지요? ScotTrade web site에 그렇게 설명되어 있지만 돌다리도 두드리고 싶어서..
또 그ScotTrade의 Branch Office는 이용하기 용이합니까? 아무리 뒤져봐도 Contact Info라곤 Branch Office뿐인데 유명무실한 건지 의견을 부탁합니다.
Last Q: 저 같은 경우는 Margin Account란건 전혀 거들떠 보면 않되는거죠?
An Investor 2006.03.21  
I use Scottrade, and I am very happy with them.  They only charge $7 per transaction, and there are no monthly fees.  One of the down sides is that they do not mail statements, and you have to download from the website.  Also, if you keep cash in the account, they pay very low interest. 
In my opinion, good products don't always translate into good stock investment.  You need to do more research than that on each stock you are going to buy.
Anyway, good luck.
(I can't type in Korean fast enough. Excuse me for writing in English.)
제목