타운게시판

집구할때 passport 사본 요구하는게 정상인가요?

efj 3 3082
a few questions about the information you provided - the person you list as your spouse, is that another family member? I will need your current landlord's phone number and/or email please. Also can you describe for us your source of income, do you keep money in a US bank? I cannot guarantee you will get the room, but we will seriously consider you and hopefully let you know quickly. Thank you. I may need to see a form of ID, perhaps your student information just to verify what you told me today. Thanks again, When a person rents a room to another they ask to see ID to prove who they are, some places even make photocopy of the ID for their records. I don't need that, just your name and passport #. Did the person you rent from ask to verify who you are? I am doing this for safety reasons, not to invade your privacy. If you don't want to show me that information then I will tell you thanks for application but I need more information and to look for another room, I would ask anyone renting from us same information - that is why the drivers licence # and SSN number is on the form I sent you. Your passport is the only way I can verify you are I hope I made myself clear. 오늘 집보고 왔는데 이렇게 메일 보내더니 여권이랑 학생비자랑 은행증명이랑 다 해달라고 하네요 ㅡㅡ;; 원래 이런 경우가 종종 있나요? 혹시나 싶은 마음에 질문합니당
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
3 Comments
efl 2013.05.06  
빠른답변 감사합니다~~^^ 괜한 걱정 했었네요
Kare Realty 2013.05.06  
Kare Realty에 Chris 입니다. 말씀하신 것은 종종 있는 것이 아니라 신분증 사본과 렌트비를 낼 수 있는 재정증명은 기본적으로 요구 되는 것 입니다. 간혹 한국분들게 렌트하는 경우는 안 받으시는 경우도 있지만 1. Rental Application, 2. Credit Report, 3. Paystub or Bankstatement 는 기본적으로 요구되는 서류 입니다. 2번은 없으실테니 1, 3 그리고 신분증 사본정도는 요구할 것입니다.
보통 2013.05.06  
크레딧이 없으면 요구하는게 사실은 맞습니다. 하지만 보통 한국사람들끼리는 사정을 아니까 요구하지 않는거죠
제목