타운게시판

원어민 튜터입니다(Business English, Essay Writing/Editing, Accent Reduction, G…

English 1 1783
안녕하세요?
원어민 친구 부탁으로 광고를 올리게 되었어요.
아주 성실하고, 티칭스킬이 뛰어난 친구에요.
아래는 그 친구가 직접 쓴 내용입니다.
(단락은 제가 임의로 나눈 것임을 말씀드립니다;;;)

"Are you serious about learning English?
Great, because I am passionate about helping people learn English.
I believe that anyone can learn English quickly with a little dedication and regular practice.
Studying should not be boring, but stimulating and enjoyable so that your mind will automatically retain the information with minimal effort. Learning a new language is hard work, but it can be made easier in several ways which I will use during our sessions.
I am familiar with Korean culture and I speak some Korean as well, so I can help explain the meaning of things in Korean in order to ease your learning. I have been tutoring Koreans in English for 2 years and truly enjoy it. I can help with Business English, Essay Writing/Editing, Accent Reduction, Grammar, Slang, and Cultural Insight.
It is very important to learn the culture as well as the language you are learning. If you don't learn the culture, you will know words and phrases which are correct, but not know when they are incorrect to say. In this case, you would not be seen as a fluent English speaker. I can help you understand the words, phrases and situations which you should use them in.

If you are interested in having me as your tutor, my rate is $15/hour with a minimum of two 1-hour sessions a week. I require 2 sessions a week in order to introduce information to you and have a second time within a week to review it and put it into practice, cementing it in your long term memory. Sessions can be extended up to 3 hours if time permits.

Email: SimeonRodgers@gmail.com or call 619-414-0202.
I look forward to helping you raise your English level soon!"
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
1 Comments
영어 고픈이 2012.10.03  
어느 지역에서 하는지 알려주세요.
제목