타운게시판

★필독★거래,렌트 사기 조심하세요★필독★

사기조심하세요 4 3294

sdsaram 사이트에서 샌디에고 타운게시판에 들어오셔서 위에 운영자님(?)이 사기조심하라는

글에보면 sandra kim 이라는 Korean Amarican 이 있습니다.

제가 샌디에고 온지 얼마되지 않아서, 뭐가 뭔지 잘 모르겠지만, 일단 여기 사이트에

렌트,거래를 원해서 글을 올리시는분들께 사기를 치려는 놈인것은 확실합니다.

저도 운영자님이 올리신 글을보고 '에이...재수없는놈 몇놈 걸리겠지..나빼고 ㅋㅋ'

라고 생각했는데... 이름이 낯설지않아서 혹시나해서 제 이메일을 들어가보니 몇일전에

저한테 메일을 보냈던 놈이더군요...

그 녀석 이메일은 sandrakim26@gmail.com

입니다.

부끄러운얘기지만 제가 영어를못해서..저놈이 보낸 메일을 이해할수가없어서

사기당하지 않았을뿐이지.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

저처럼 이제 최근에 여기 혼자오신분들 중에,

혹하셔서 사기당하시는분 계실까봐 조심하시라고 이렇게 오바 떨어봅니다 ` ` ;;

모두들 조심하세요.(sandrakim 하고 뒤에숫자만 바꿔서 또 사기를 시도할 수 있으니

그냥 sandrakim이 메일오면 FuckYou한방 날려주고 차단하세요 ^^)

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
4 Comments
aruzo 2013.12.10  
It appears she uses two emails accounts now. Sellers be warned!!
kheeyoung@yahoo.com,
sandrakim26@gmail.com
aruzo 2013.12.10  
Here an email I got from that person (if she really exists that is). She is so busted!!
 --

Hello,

How are you doing today,I'm sending you this email about your place for rent. My name Hee-Young Kim, I am a 26 years old female, Korean American, I was born and in Seoul and raised in America, but presently in Europe on a training course for more than 3 months.......I am a professional, Computer Analyst and I deal in various kinds of computer applications and software. I graduated from University of Los Angeles 3 years ago and I have my Bsc in Computer Science...

I saw your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you posted. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipment's in there, I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to start up my own business and I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
R 2012.08.02  
Yes, very suspicious. They say they were raised in America, but the English is not natural at all. Must be fake.
카잘스 2012.08.01  
나 한테는 이런 메일 아이디를 썼어요...sandrakim651@yahoo.com..사진도 보네 왔었는데...글을 읽어 보고 아닌것 같아서..ㅎㅎ
제목