타운게시판

JtoU 학생 작가 Team 첫 출판

예우 [JtoU] 0 2718
안녕하세요. JtoU Student PublicationTeam Project #1 이 4월 8일 풀판을 목표로 print 중에 있습니다. I'd like to share this great, exciting news with everyone! ----------------------------------------------------- Words from Editor-in-Chief It is my great honor to lead talented youngsters. For years since I commenced JtoU Book and Science, I have been dreaming this type of activity for my students performed through JtoU. It’s been quite a long, endeavoring journey as a leader with the very first Student Publication Team Project, but at the same time, it was an excitement to observe how great and independent young people could be if they are properly guided by simply given directions. Eight student authors including three student editors and one substitute student editor have been amazingly creative, supportive for one another, and came to be ‘someone-that-I-always-want-to-keep-in-my-memory’. Even if I had to set up plans for eight months from September 2011 to March 2012 in order to give students writing themes each month and to lesson writing strategies for different themes, I have tried to maximize free and relaxing time for the student authors so that they can be creative and learn how to be an independent thinker and writer. I’m sure they have learned how to do research on their hands to get confident about what they think and write, which I am sure, might be the most precious, ultimate learning at JtoU. Many Thanks and Hugs, April 3, 2012 Su Park JtoU Book and Science http://jtou-bookandscience.com jtou.creation@gmail.com 858-733-1258
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목