타운게시판

Private English Tutor

tutor 0 2331
I am looking for students who would like a tutor for private English lessons to improve their language skills. I have many years of tutoring experience and have worked with students of all ages and skill levels. I have worked with mostly Korean students, but I have experience with all different cultures. I am a native speaker from San Diego and I have a professional certificate for TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) from UCSD. I also have a degree in Spanish. I specialize in teaching writing, reading, pronunciation, speaking, listening, and TOEFL preparation. I am very patient and can work with a schedule that is best for you. I enjoy speaking with others. I have great conversation skills and I create a comfortable, productive learning environment. I charge $25 an hour and can meet you where ever is a convenient location for you. Also, since I was born and raised in San Diego, I can offer a lot of information about the city, as well as introduce you to American culture. I look forward to helping you achieve your goals with the English language. You will be very pleased with our results.

Justin Simon
Cell phone: 619 992 6354
Email: justinsimon01@gmail.com

안녕하세요~ 제 친구가 부탁해서 글 올리는 건데요,
친구가 UCSD에서 TEFL 수료하고 그 이후로 쭉 학생들
영어 튜터하고 있어요,
교포 아니구요, 샌디에고에서 태어나고
자란 순수 미국인이에요! 아무래도 튜터는 진짜 미국인한테
받아야 더 정확하게 배우는 거 같아요, 진짜 미국애들은
영어만 자기네 나라 언어기 때문에 교포분들보다는 더 정확한
지식이 있는 거 같더라구요.
선생님과 학생이라는 그런 관계보다