타운게시판

>>>>> 영어과외 + Math + Essays + SAT/PSAT + Computer Scie…

Best 0 3936
Do you want to IMPROVE your English skills? I hold one-on-one tutoring sessions that will improve your English in any or all of the following areas:
*speaking and pronunciation
*conversation
*reading
*writing
*grammar
*vocabulary
*spelling

I can also provide tutoring in the following subjects: computer science, web design, math, AP biology, AP chemistry, history, and literature.

Does  your child need help with the SAT or college admissions? I can help with the entire process, from improving your child's score to helping with the admissions essay. I know what your child needs to get into the best schools.

ABOUT ME:
I am a female, native Korean American who recently attended UCSD as an undergraduate, majoring in Computer Science, with minors in both Film Studies and Literature. I am conversationally fluent and can read/write/speak Korean.

EXPERIENCE:
For over fifteen years, I have tutored others in math, computer science, English, film studies, chemistry, and physics.
During my entire academic career, I edited and co-wrote essays for other students.
I have written and/or edited international students' essays for several years.
I have extensive experience in revising resumes and college application essays.
I have coached people in preparation for job interviews as well.
Nearly perfect scores (99th percentile) on all of my SAT Verbal, Writing and Math IIC tests
Attended National Top 20 ranking high school
Was accepted at many top universities
Took all Honors/AP/IB classes in high school

I tutor at my home or in a public place in the UTC/UCSD area. If you live too far away, I can also provide online video instruction.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions at
e20kim@gmail.com or 714-356-2706
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목