타운게시판

TOEFL/ESL Tutoring

Brian 0 2542
Do you want to learn English with a native English speaker? Do you have troubles with TOEFL questions and would like tutoring? Are you intimidated by expensive tutoring costs and ineffective group lessons? Well, here's the answer: I'm a current UCSD student offering effective, fun, and affordable lessons for ESL students interested in taking the TOEFL exam. Not taking TOEFL? I can also assist you with your vocabulary, grammar, speaking, writing, and any other obstacles you might be facing in learning English. I'm a native English speaker that will offer one-on-one tutoring sessions (so, no large classes) and lesson plans that will be created to fulfill your needs, not the needs of others! I am located in University City (near UCSD), but if you do not live near the area, I can always drive to your location for tutoring lessons. Hourly rates are negotiable, so if you're interested, just shoot me an e-mail (by the way, "shoot me a _____" is an idiom), and we can arrange a meeting to discuss your educational needs. My email is BWBAE@UCSD.EDU. Thanks, and have fun learning! -Brian
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목