타운게시판

미국인 가정 홈스테이 $600(No deposit) 유틸,식사 포함.

Leslie&pier 1 3283
ABOUT AMERICAN HOMESTAY

미국인 가정 홈스테이 소개 드립니다.  Leslie&Pier 아줌마, 아저씨 이구요.두분다 50대 십니다. 아저씨 분께서는 메카닉으로 일하시다가 지금은 은퇴 하셨습니다. 아주머니께서는 경찰서에서 사무직으로 일하구 계세요 ^^. 두분 다 정말 친절 하시구요. 문제같은것이 있으면 정말 손발 걷고 나서 주십니다.

I’d like to introduce an American household to you. Leslie&Pier, The landlords, They are in their 50s. Pier used to work as a mechanic. now he’s retired. most of his time, he’s at home doing houseworks. Leslie works in a police station as a assistant secretary. they both are very nice and kind to students. If students confront with any problems, They always help students whole-heartedly as if those problem are theirs.

1. 위치 : 8909 bowling green drive, La mesa, Ca 91941(스프링 스트리트 오렌지 라인 트롤리역에서 도보로 10~15분 거리)

Location: 8909 bowling green drive, La mesa, Ca 91941 ( Spring St. Orange line. It takes 10~15 minutes on foot.)

2.통학(commute) : 아침마다 아주머니께서 트롤리 역까지 태워주시구요, 트롤리로 다운타운까지 25분 정도 걸립니다. 차 있으시면 드라이빙 20분 거리 시구요 ^^

How to commute? every single morning, Leslie provide a ride with students to Spring St trolley depot. It takes roughly 25mins to downtown by trolley.( It’s 20 minute drive, If you have a car)

3. 월세(Month to Month, No deposit): $ 600 보증금 없구요.  Utilities(전기,수도) 모두 포함된 가격 입니다. 2주전에만 미리 말씀 해주세요!!

Rental fee: $ 600 inclusive all utilities. no deposit. If you are going to leave , please tell me 2 weeks beforehand.

4. 식사(Meals provided twice a day) : 아저씨(이탈리아)분께서 파스타랑 이탈리아요리 잘만들어 주십니다. : ) 월세에 식사 포함되어 있습니다. 하루에 아침,저녁 챙겨주시구요. 주말에 집에 있으시면 주말에는 점심도 챙겨 주십니다. ^^+

Meals ? we provide a meal with students twice a day, three times on weekend(when required). It’s already included in the rental fee. Pier is a very good cook, specifically Italian food such as pasta, salad and so on.

5. 방(Room) : 기본적으로 방은 가구(침대,옷장,수납장 다 있구요).리빙룸은 흔들의자랑 편안한 쇼파, 티비 다 갖추어 져있구요.  Bathroom 은 쉐어하셔야 되구요. 크게 불편한 점은 없으십니다. 같이 사시는 분들은 기간에 따라 다르지만 보통 한국인분들, 일본인 분들이구요. 아저씨가 예의바르고 매너가 있다는 이유로 한국인 분들이랑 일본인 분들을 좋아하십니다. 인원수도 그렇게 많지 않기때문에 오히려 영어 배우시기에는 좋을거에요 : )

Room : basically we have furnished rooms.they have a huge living room for student’s rest. It’s got TV, confortable rocking chairs. You should share your bathroom with 2 students. I didn’t have any inconvenience during my staying there, using the bathroom. the family usually host a homestay for Korean and Japanese for a reason that they are polite and have a good manner. They don’t have many people living in, they only have 3~4 students. I promise this is the best place to learn English.

6. 이사(Move-out) : 이사 하실때 픽업 해주시니깐 걱정 마세요 : )! 가구 같은 것만 없으면 이사 도와주세요 ~~

Don’t bother to think about moving in on your own. they’ll pick you up unless you have tons of furniture : )

7. 기타(ETC) :
-스튜던트용 냉장고 있어서 음식 사서 보관 가능하세요.
You can store your food in a fridge for students.
-전자레인지 사용 가능 하십니다. 요리는 허락받구 하셔야 해요.
You can use a microwave for cooking, but when you want to use other equipment for cooking, you need to get a permission from the family for the sake of safety problem.
-파티 같은 것 은 원칙적으로 허용하시지 않습니다. 음주는 적당한 선에서 하시는것 정도는 괜찮습니다.
You are not allowed to throw a party here, but you can possibly drink here, as long as you drink responsible and little ^^
-방안에서는 담배를 피우실수 없습니다. 흡연시 실외에서 하실수 있습니다.
They ban smoking inside the house. You can smoke outside.
-숙제 같은것을 도와드릴수 있습니다. 주저하지마시구 물어보세요.
They are willing to help you with homework, don’t hesitate to ask homework. They are down for that ! : )

저 는 우선 이곳에 거주하는 학생이 아님을 알려 드립니다. 저는 이곳에 한동안 머물렀구요. 아저씨 아주머니 분들이 저한테 너무 잘해주셔서 너무 고마워서 제가 호스팅 하는것을 도와드리고 있습니다. 솔직히 600불이면 타 홈스테이보다 훨씬 저렴하구요. ~ 다른 상업적인 홈스테이보단 훨씬 났다고 말씀 드리고 싶습니다. 아래에 보시면 홈스테이 아저씨 전화번호랑 제 전화번호가 있어요.! : ) 의사소통이 힘드시면 저에게 전화주시구요!!: ) 전화하기전에 문자주세요 :) 아니면 곧 바로 전화주셔도 될것 같아요 ^^+  사진 몇장 올립니다!! ㅎ 다른방도 있으니 보실때 전화주시면 될것 같아요

제 번호 Timmy 619)-315-8290
아저씨 번호 Pier 619)994-6158

Let me tell you this. I’m not a student living here. I used to stay here for a while. The main reason Why I’m writing this note ,although I don’t live here, is that they helped me not only in way of enjoying and living life in U.S, but also improve my English skill. I’ve been so grateful for everything they gave it to me. that’s why I’m helping them with posting.You can never get this affordable and reasonable homestay anywhere else. some other homestays cost you a lot because they usually get though a agency or a language school. Language schools and agencies get around 20$ as a commission. that’s why they are expensive despite of the fact that they are all the same as others. these days, so many local family do this for commercial reason, but I want to say that they are unlike them. I'll put numbers below. one is mine. the other one is Pier. If you have any problem communicating with the family when you ask them about homestay, feel free to contact me. Otherwise you can call them directly : ) Thanks.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
1 Comments
홈스 2011.09.10  
혹시 메일주소좀 알려주실수있으신가요 ?
제목