타운게시판

Daily Conversational English + Pronunciation correction & more....

English 1 3429
Tutoring Experience: 10+ years Ages: All age groups *** I was born and raised in New York. I lived in San Diego for 2+ years and have taught 40+ students from middle school, high school, college to adults. I'm a 2nd generation Korean American. Native English speaker. I speak both English and Korean fluently. Depending on your needs I can help you correct and improve your English pronunciation skills and also try to enhance your vocabulary so that you can hold a conversation with a native speaker when confronted with a situation. Many Koreans think that grammar is essential but through experience I have learned that many students have perfect grammar skills but can't speak a word of English nor have proper pronunciation skills which is essential when having to live in US. If you're interested, please call or e-mail me :) T: 619-534-4139 email: loveomelissa@gmail.com
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
1 Comments
Melissa 2010.09.11  
1st meeting to discuss what your needs are and for me to test and see what each student needs is FREE ( no charge), please only contact me if you are serious about improving your English skills.  I do not take every student I meet.  I filter out students as well depending on if I can 100% benefit what they are trying to achieve.  That's fair and legit for both sides :)
제목