타운게시판

중고자동차구입

craiglist 2 3393

craiglist에 올라온 자동차를 구입하고자 한 번 보고 싶다고 했더니 이런 답장이 왔습니다.

사기성인지 아닌지 의심이 들어서요.

조언 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.

As I've told you at this moment I am in Baltimore in a military base getting ready for Middle East (I hope for the last time). I do a special training program each day and I am not allowed to get out of the unit or give calls whenever I want. The shipping is not a problem because a have considerable discount from eBay and I can do it at no cost for you. You will receive the car along with all the documents including title, bill of sale, 2 set of keys,full service records and more . Because it is a large transaction we will complete the deal only using an authorized  third part like eBay coz I already prearranged the whole process with them, using their escrow Safe Pay Program. The car is located in their warehouse in Baltimore, MD  (ready for delivery). I've asked them to allow viewers to go there and inspect the car but their reply was: "We are not a showroom!" In this case I will offer a 5 days period to inspect the car from the moment you receive it, before I'll have your money. I think this is more than fair for both of us.
The payment will be handling by eBay Escrow, and you will benefit of 5 days inspection time period (test drive) and the option to accept or reject the car on my expense. If you are still interested just send me your full name and shipping address. I will forward your info to eBay and they will notify you about our deal.Like this you'll be able to talk with them directly and ask all you want to know.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
2 Comments
사기2 2009.07.23  
사기 같네요.. 차를 보자고 할때 집주소를 알려주는 사람이 믿을 만한 개인이 판매하는 겁니다,, 가끔 직장으로 오라고 하는 사람도 있구요...  차 상태야 가봐야 아는 거지만요...근데 어느 특정장소나 직장이라 말하고 만나자고 하면 개인딜러인 경우가 종종 있어요..위의 경우는 생각할 여지도 없구요..
사기 2009.07.23  
100%입니다. 조심하세요.
제목