타운게시판

도움 좀 부탁드리겠습니다.

neuromics 7 3532

안녕하세요. 전 현재 한국에서 대학원에 재학 중인 학생입니다. 이렇게 글을 쓰는 것은 다름이아니라 제가 내년 1월 중순부터 UCSD 에서 postdoc 으로 근무하게 되었는데 미국은 제가 처음이라 무엇부터 준비해야할 지 감을 잡을 수가 없어 이렇게 조언을 구하고자 글을 올리게 되었습니다.  

1. 첫번째로 거주지 문제입니다. 현재 저는 제 처와함께 들어갈 예정입니다. 따라서 가급적 UCSD 근처에 있는 방하나와 화장실 하나가 딸린 아파트를 렌트하고자 하는데 이때 발생하는 렌트비용과 그리고 한국에서 계약을 하고 들어가는 것이 가능한 일인지를 문의드리고 싶습니다. 이유는 제가 현재 내년 1월 초에 들어가야하기 때문에 들어가서 준비하기에는 시간적으로 촉박할 것 같아서 문의드립니다.

2. 두번째로 글을 읽다보니 샌디에고는 자동차가 없으면 생활하기가 수월하지 않은 듯 합니다. 그래서 제가 미국에 도착해서 출근일까지 약 일주일 간의 시간적 여유가 생기는데 이 시기에 현지에서 중고차량을 구입한 후 자동차 운전면허를 취득하는 것이 가능한 일인지요? 그리고 이를 위해서는 어떤 절차를 밟아야하는지 짧게 나마 조언 부탁드립니다. 

3. 그리고 마지막으로 현지 물가 및 생활비에 대해 질문드립니다. 현재 제가 받을 임금은 일년에 약 4만불이며 저와 제 처의 의료보험은 제가 가는 곳에서 모두 지원하기로 되어있습니다. 그래서 이를 기준으로 할 때 대략 어느 정도의 생활이 가능한지에 대해 질문드리고 싶습니다. 그리고 이 외에 혹시 중요한 일인데 제가 간과하고 있는 부분이 있다면 조언 좀 부탁드리겠습니다.

막상 나가려고 이것 저것 준비하려다보니 모르는게 너무 많아 질문을 올립니다. 짧게라도 답변해 주시면 제겐 큰 도움이 될 것 같습니다. 감사합니다.    

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
7 Comments
neuromics 2011.12.31  
Each woman appreciate how exciting it really is to have together with Barbie items baby dolls. Don't forget precisely how fascinating and also rewarding it can be to indicate the doll, you have prepared upwards and also created coming from head to be able to base. Of course, folks ended up the truly great days of the past. Currently, you may have more pleasurable along with enjoyment with your on the web Barbie items online games. On the web Barbie items game titles enable you to communicate your current creative imagination well-known, fashion along with cosmetic makeup products to comprehend alternative in a very Barbie items figure.   

These kind of net based Barbie items enliven game titles put together technological innovation with all the all-time favourite hobby involving younger looking females. Most photos come in Two dimensional high-definition tinted pricey present, using qualifications seem to be, along with drag-click handle. Compared towards basic Barbie items doll online games, you've got Hundreds of options to spend playtime with throughout on the web Barbie items online games. Via enliven for you to haircutting making-up, it is possible to pretty much relieve the creativeness. <a href=http://www.p4wgame.com>girl games</a>   

On-line Barbie items online games consist of trend, puppy attention, fairy along with romantic developed video game, tunes along with party, challenge, along with exciting straightforward game titles. You can even attain like various other Barbie items stats just like Kelly felix and also Ken. Youngsters of all ages will surely take pleasure in these kind of Barbie items online games with the kids-at-heart.   

The favourite would be the enliven video game. Often be a beautician and also enliven Barbie items with the night time. Outfit your ex upwards inside long wedding dress for virtually any conventional evening meal. Placed your ex throughout everyday skinny jeans and also spend more time close friends within a sluggish mid-day. Help make the girl a new athletics gamer and also costume your ex way up inside chicest sporting activities even.   

Take pleasure in Barbie items while travelling and discover your ex ethnic background in opposition to some other stats. Design and style and alter the character's car along with contest with Barbie's close friends through these car developed on-line Barbie items game titles. Help make tunes using Barbie items and discover the girl execute. Overcome the top standing inside Barbie items karaoke maybe in party levels of competition. But. You'll find a lot more options to like. Undoubtedly, you should have the most beneficial entertaining with your on the web Barbie items online games.
neuromics 2011.12.30  
Choosing amongst a myriad of grand things was not in the least my strong point, so when I had to preferable my culmination ten computer games, I was definitely faced with a challenge. After some pensive (and I by way of really pensive result of), this is the tabulate of games that I tone are praiseworthy to be mentioned in my cap ten computer games article.   

Lately, myriad people the time of one's life playing video games on consoles such as Ps3 and Xbox 360 because of exciting games and the effortlessness of use. Myriad consoles up with a better graphics new year card that allows for deeper gaming experience. So does this wealth the completion of PC gaming era? Plainly not. Computers gave birth to the video match industry. In contradistinction to the consoles, computers be experiencing been about pro more than 25 years. All the years of experiences combine up to better games and it conveys the message that pc gaming choose be here for a lengthy time.  Even today, computer gaming leads the gaming activity because most gamers are PC gamers.   

3) Lessen뭩 start with some <a href=http://www.five-games.com>Dress up Games</a> irate birds and some unversed pigs.   
I cannot imagine my better ten computer games laundry list without this game. Incensed Birds is a naked unsystematic play, but who am I kidding? You perhaps know what Annoyed Birds is. And if you aren뭪 tired of having played it on your android phone, iPhone, tablets, iPad, roku etc, you can also around the darn goods on your computer!   

2) StarCraft   
Is it reprehensible that more than half of my cap ten computer games consist of strategy games? The constant cannot be said on the side of consoles. PC games differ because you as a matter of fact acquire to 멵haracterize as and be inventive, especially in this game; Lead Craft. A number of aspects of the engagement such as motivation, technology, biology, and a keen-witted fable prevail upon this deception one of the most ordinary verified span strategy game. This type of galvanizing and addicting gamble cannot be develop in consoles platform. The at most way to know what I am talking upon is to play this tactic, you are sure to discern then!   

Computer games are the beat games in the new-fashioned gaming era. Comfort games are worthy too, but simply not as pleasant as ones I play on computer in my opinion. My list of outstrip ten computer games may shift in the future as PC gaming exertion is immense and because of guaranteed, it intention mould for decades to come. 
<>http://www.five-games.com dress up games ]
neuromics 2008.11.20  
많은 답변 정말 감사드립니다. 많은 도움이 될 것 같습니다. 현재 제 처도 그 부근에 자리를 알아보고 있는데 결정되기 전 까지는 생활하는데에 있어서 각오 좀 해야할 것 같습니다 ^^;;. 그리고 제 메일은 neuromics@naver.com 입니다. 혹시 정보를 주신다면 정말 감사드리겠습니다.
자동차 2008.11.20  
윗글들이 도움이 되셨으리라 생각합니다.
그밖의 것으로  -  자동차를 구입하셔서 보험을 들 때 한국에서 경찰서나 운전면허 시험장 민원실에서 한국 운전경력 증명서를 영문으로 가지고 오시면 훨씬 도움이 됩니다. ( 두사람의 것 모두가 필요할 것입니다. )
본인의 2008.11.20  
메일을 남기세요.그러면 자세한 정보가 갑니다.
만약 지나가다님 2008.11.20  
말씀처럼 한달에 $2500 정도라면 2인 가족 생활비로는 좀 부족하실듯 싶네요. 현실적으로 라호야 쪽 아파트 렌트비 비쌉니다. 1배드 1배스 아파트를 소셜 없이 하실수 있을지 모르겠지만 만약 된다 하더라도 디파짓을 많이 요구 할겁니다. 갸격도 대략 $1500 정도. 여기에 유틸로 핸드폰 2개 쓰실경우 한달에 $100. 전기세, 인터넷 케이블 비용이 대략 $150- 200, 게스값으로 한달에 $200 으로 잡았을 경우 기본으로 한달에 $2000 은 항상 나간다고 생각 하셔야 될듯 싶네요.  그럼 $500 으로 한달을 사셔야 된다는 소리인데 현실적으로 좀 불가능해보입니다.  저희 가정같은 경우 한달 생활비로 대략 4000-5000 정도 듭니다.
지나가다 2008.11.20  
1번:  에스디사람을 눈여겨보시면 학교주변 아파트중에 써블렛 놓으시는분들 많습니다.  잘 알보심 될것같구요.  학교주변 원배드아파트는 보통 1200~1600정도로 계약기간에 따라 약간씩 다릅니다.  그리고, 2번:  학교주변 아파트들은 학교셔틀버스가 오니까 당장 차가 없더라도 출퇴근에 문제가 될것같진않겠지만 다른일을보러가셔야할때는 필요하실듯...
3번:  연봉4만이면...세후 2500불 안팍으로 가져오시는건데...아직 아이가 없으시니
두분이 사시기에는 좀 팍팍하긴하나 그럭저럭 사실수있으실듯.  요즘 개스비가 많이내려 그나마 좀 살만한듯합니다.  렌트비 + 유틸비(전기개스, 물, 핸드폰, 케블티비, 전화등) + 자동차개스비 =  2000불 정도 소요.  나머지로 식비, 외식비, 쇼핑, 기타등등.
도움이 되셨길...
제목