타운게시판

동성간 결혼..여러분들의 생각은?

궁금 13 5161

최근 proposition 8에 (동성간 결혼 금지)에 관한 의견이 많이 분분한데요. 인권침해다 아니다 말이 많습니다.

목사님들도 종교를 떠나 인권과 관련된 것이라 찬성하시는 분들도 계셔서요.

여러분들은 어떤 생각을 가지고 계신지 궁금해서요.

어떤 생각을 가지고 계신지..

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
13 Comments
JJ 2008.10.31  
현재 우리의 사고 방식으로야 자식들이 그렇게 한다는걸 받아 들이기 힘들겠지만 우리 이후 세대들에게는 극히 자연스러운 일일수도 있을것입니다. 우리 주위에 있는 동성애자들의 부모들도 상처받을 수 있겠지만 사람의 감정을 어찌 사회의 기준에서 맞다 틀리다 할 수 있겠습니까?
OK 2008.10.24  
The problem is that it is going to affect to our children. Some mentioned that we should let THEM choose what they want and let them decide what to do. Yes, for our generation, but for next generation, if same sex marrage is granted, they (our children will be educated, maybe from Kindergarten, they can decide or choose what sex they want to love. Let's say you have 3 children and one of your son marries with a man, another marries with a woman, your daughter marries with a girl, what would you say?
어어어? 2008.10.23  
IP : 99.♡.237.12님--Prop8이 패스된다는건 YES라는 의미일거고 그것이 동성애 결혼을 금지하는것 아닌가요? 
영어로 쓰신 IP : 71.♡.226.113님--님의 의견은 성경을 믿지않는 분이라면 거스를게 없었을 의견입니다만,  하나님께서 죄라고 성경에 명시하신 것을, 굳이 인류애적인 입장에서 해석하려면 이해불가합니다.  게다가 서로 좋아하는 선에서의 성적취향이라고들 주장하는데 그것도 잘못된건 잘못된겁니다.  이러다간 형제자매끼리도 사랑한다고 결혼하고, 키우는 애완견하고도 결혼하는 세상이 오지않겠습니까??
저는 PROP8 찬성하는 크리스천입니다. 그리고 성경을 믿는 목사님들은 전부다 찬성하시는걸로 알고있습니다. 왜냐면 성경 여러곳에 동성애는 무서운 죄라고 쓰여있기때문입니다.
리더의견은? 2008.10.23  
샌디에고에 계시는 목사님들은 과연 어떻게 생각하고 계실지 궁금하네요..
JJ 2008.10.23  
법으로 통과하던 안하던 하느님을 믿던 안믿던...동성 연애는 수천년전 부터 있어 왔습니다. 애들이요? 애들도 언젠가는 시간의 차이일 뿐이지 어느 순간에는 동성연애라는걸 알게 되는데 법이 통화하던 안하던 큰 차이 없을거 같은데... 정말 싫다면 다른 주로 이사를 가서 애들 교육을 시키는수 밖에요. 항상 주위에 못느꼈을 뿐이지 동성애자들은 언제나 우리 주위에 있어 왔습니다. 다시 생각해보면 그렇게 크게 문제될 일도 아닌듯.... 아닌 사람이 보면 좀 징그럽긴 하지만...ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 하느님 믿는 동성애자는 어떻게 해요? 동성애 아닌 사람들도 하느님 말씀 안듣고 죄짓기는 마찬가지인데 동성애를 특별히 큰 죄인양 몰고 가는것도 형평에 맞는거 같지는 않은데...
equality 2008.10.23  
IP : 99.♡.237.12 - you must be getting A's on your essay :)
But I'll say no to Prop 8.  I believe that God will love everyone no matter what their sexual
preferences are and whom they choose to marry.  Why is it so wrong to teach your children to
understand the same sex marriage? I do too have homosexual friends and they just want to
be treated the same as any other person and to love and spend their lives with the person
they choose.  I think it is their right and their freewill.  People should start acknowledging the
fact that homosexuality was present from the early days.  Some cultures in Africa don't even
think that there is an issue to talk about regarding homosexuality.  It is the way we are taught
and learned that makes us think that it is not allowed and not normal.  I think it's time to open up and finally give them the chance they deserve.  See the people by their interior not their exterior.  I'm not a huge fan of putting God as almighty and God is THE GOD but I do believe that there are higher power in the universe and that if that higher power is God, than he will love no matter what their sexual preferences are and love them no matter what because this is all his creations (like everyone likes to put it) and treat everyone equally.
토론이란 2008.10.22  
IP : 99.♡.237.12

08-10-22 15:45  //// 학생같은데 이왕이면 해석까지 부탁 하면 안될까요?
아..나는 님께 2008.10.22  
교수마다 개인의 의견이있겠지만 학생의 에쎄이 점수를 자신의 찬/반에 의해 주지는 않지요. 하나님을 들먹이건 말건간에 글쓴사람이 자신의 생각을 얼마나 논리정연하게 표현했는가와 문법, 철자 등등의 틀린점은 없는가 그런것들 보고서 (루브릭을 참조해서) 점수를 줍니다. 때론 교수가 자신의 개인적 의견을  피드백으로 남기기도 하더군요.
>> 선생님 마다 다르죠.. 어떤 선생님은 반대, 어떤 선생님은 찬성.. 하지만 법적으로는 선생님들 누구도 자신이 믿는 것에 대해 학생들에게 강요하지 못하다고 적혀있습니다. 대학교같은 경우는 대부분 secular humanism으로 꽉꽉 찼기때문에, 많이 liberal 하죠. 하지만 보수적(conservative) 인 곳도 많습니다.
By the way, according to Williams Institute at UCLA released a statistic data less than a month ago. It said approximately 11420 homosexual couples got married over past 3 months since Supreme Court of California overturned prop 22 which, previously passed in 2000, prevented California from recognizing same-sex marriage. This phenomenon is quite odd, compared to what happened in Massachusetts. Although Massachusetts was one of the first states to legalize homosexual marriage, it took them almost 4 years to get about 10,000 homosexual couples to get married within the state. Williams Institute concluded that the same-sex couples are rushed to get married before the issue is put on voting again in November.
동성간의 결혼의 진짜 목적이 알아야합니다. 이건 단순히 결혼을 해서 법적으로 부부로 인정받고 그에 따른 혜택을 위해서가 아닙니다. 이미 캘리포니아에서는 동성커플들도 법적으로 결혼한 부부와 같은 세금혜택등을 똑같이 받고있습니다. 그러면 진짜 목적은 무엇일까요? 깊이들어가면 진짜 목적은 family value를 무너뜨리기 위해서입니다. 만약 Prop 8가 패스된다면, 우리세대에 그 영향이 가장 미칠까요? 아닙니다. 다음세대, 우리의 아이들 인생에 가장 큰 영향이 옵니다. 이 법안이 합법화 되면, 학교에서, 무려 유치원 (kindergarten)부터 동성애 가족에 대해 교육을 받게됩니다. 여기서 무서운건 이 법안이 패스됨으로써 부모는 자녀가 학교에서 배우는 것들에 대한 권리를 학교에 빼앗기게 됩니다. 만약 부모가 자신의 자녀가 이러이러한것들을 배우는 것에 반대한다거나 가정통지도 없이 이런것들을 배운다고 학교에 말하기만해도 바로 arrest되어 감옥갑니다. 이미 메사추세스 주에서는 이러한 일이 일어났습니다. 유친원에서 왕자와 왕자에 대한 동화책을 선생님이 읽어준데에 대해 한 아버지가 반대했다가 30일 이상 감옥에 갔다왔습니다. 부모가 자신의 자녀의 교육에 대한 결정권이 박탈되는 것입니다.

그리고, 동성간의 결혼에 대해 찬성하시는 목회자님들과 자칭 크리스쳔 여러분. 로마서1장을 읽어보시기 바랍니다. 그리고 소돔과 고모라가 유황불에 심판을 받았는지.

그리고 한가지 더 중요한건, 크리스쳔으로서 동성애자들을 혐오하기보다는, 하나님께서 그들을 치유하시고 돌려놓으시기를 기도해야합니다. 하나님은 기독교인들의 하나님이 아니라 모든것의 하나님이시니까요. 우리가 죄인일때 하나님이 먼저 손을 내밀어 주셨습니다... 정말 우리는 하나님안에서 형제자매입니다. 아직 하나님을 모르는 다른 형제자매들을 위해 미움보다는 사랑으로 기도해야합니다. 그들의 사탄의 굴레에서 벗어날 수있도록 기도해야합니다.

하나님의 의로우심과 정의를 위하여 기도해야합니다.....
영어가 더편하니까 영어로 말할께요^^

First, I do not agree with homosexual marriage, not because I'm Korean, but because the Bible says so. I believe that homosexuals gave into temptation of lust. Second, I've heard that short folklore before. But I KNOW that God is perfect. God did not make people to be homosexual or bisexual in the first place. Why doesn't God fix everything then? Why isn't everything perfect in this world? It's because he gave us something called freewill. It's not that God made a mistake or is unable to 'fix' everything; he is keeping the promise that he made with us--freewill. However, if we want to change, if we ask God to help us, then He already prepared His holy prescription. Do you know any homosexual friends around you? I do. You shouldn't think that people entered homosexuality solely due to their own desire, or they are all satisfied and happy about their lifestyle. I saw many of them wanting to break themselves away from their lifestyle and just... stop. AND I did not say that having a homosexual partner is simply aimed to destroy family values. The agenda of equality society, the core, is so. This is not a simple matter of acceptance of homosexuality or not. You should really understand what their agenda is in this voting. I'll tell you. Since Supreme Court of California overturned Prop 20 in Spring 2008 and until next vote on it (prop 8, November 4, 2008), the Equality society told the homosexual couples in California and from other states to get married in California before the November vote. Although it is temporarily legal right now in California, if prop 8 is passed at November 4th, defining marriage as between man and woman, their "marriages" become invalid. The Equality society instructed them to sue the government at the same time. The bigger the issue it becomes under this circumstance, the Equality society wants to take it to U.S. Supreme Court. This is the agenda.
As answers to your question.. if a child of my family was born with reproductive organs of both female and male, my family and I would pray about it and decide. And let's say our family wanted the baby to be a girl, but the doctor misunderstood and performed a surgery on the baby to be a boy, as a person, of course I would be upset, but I would accept it because I believe that everything happens for a reason. And I think you should know more about this kind of case before you even talk about it. Do you know an actress named, Jamie Lee Curtis? or an artist named, Ciara? When they were born, they were like the baby that you mentioned. Somehow, their parents decided to raise them as girls. As they grew up, they received estrogen (female hormone) shots because their initial condition at birth was either to be a male or female. AND if a child of mine tells me he or she is homosexual, I would still love that child, and pray for the child. Because I can't change them. Only God can.

Plus, yes, I hope that the economic pandemonium to be controlled asap, and the global warming to cease. But God did not promise our lives to be perfect, even if we are Christians. He called for perseverance. AND we brought these upon ourselves. All we can do is repent and consecrate ourselves.

I'm not being sarcastic. I just hope that you will meet God one day.. :) Hope to see you in Heaven.
위에분.. 2008.10.22  
글쎄요. 저는 위에분하고는 완전히 틀린 생각을 가지고 있습니다. 하지만 동성애가 taboo시되고 있는 한국에 정서를 가지신 분들은 위에분 생각이 옳다고 하실것 어느정도 예상하고 있습니다. 저를 이상하시다고 보실수도 있겠지만 저의 생각은 거의 모든 동성애 커플이 사랑에 의한 관계로 의해 생겨났다고 믿고 있습니다. 어렸을때 듣던 이야기가 생각 나네요. 하나님께서 저희를 만들때 실수로 태운것이 흑인이고 덜 구운것이 백인이라고요... maybe 애기들한테는 그렇게 말해주면 되겠네요. 하나님이 실수로 만들다 말아서 같은 성의 사람을 사랑하는 인간을 창조하셨다고요. ㅋㅋㅋ 위에 분에게 묻고 싶습니다. 만약 당신의 아이가 또는 손주아이가 태어났는데 그아이가 여성과 남성의 구조를 다 가지고 태어났다면 어떻게 하실건가요? 뭐 물론 그 아이가 여자가 되는냐 남자가 되는냐는 의사의 손에 달렸지만 만약 그 의사의 결정이 잘못되어서 다른 성을 택하였다면은요? 그아이가 자라나서 같은 성의 파트너를 사랑에 빠져 만나다면 그것이 family value를 무너뜨리기 위한것입니까? 그리고 만약 당싱의 아이가 같은 성의 파트너를 만나다 하였을때 치유가 되기를 기도 하실겁니까? 그렇다면 어서빨리 모든 세계경제가 안정이 되게 기도 하여 주십시요. 참 grobal warming을 고쳐달라는것도 빼놓지 마세요. 부탁입니다. 하나님께서 꼭 기도를 들어주시기 바랍니다.
제목