타운게시판

한국어 과외 (어린이부터 성인까지) KOREAN TUTOR for Grades K-12, College Students, an…

SueTutor 0 1021
you can be fluent in Korean! 
(Online lesson via Skype/KakaoTalk/Hangouts; In-person lesson available in West Los Angeles area) 

Email me today. 

E.  HangulOne@gmail.com 

Learn Korean!- in the fastest, easiest and most fun way. 

Hello, my name is Sue Kim. I am a private Korean language Hangul tutor. Since 2005, I have helped students improve their confidence in Korean language. Whether you are struggling or simply looking for enrichment Korean tutoring, I will create a customized approach tailored specifically for your needs. (Education: Northwestern B.A in Global Studies) 

SPRING 2016 KOREAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR BEGINNER 1 (5 WEEKS) 

Details & Rates 

5 One-on-One (1:1) live customized Korean language lessons 
Each lesson is 60 to 90 minutes long 
Either choose In-Person or Online/Phone (Skype/KakaoTalk/Hangouts) 

Feature of this Course 
This course is designed for the 2nd or 3rd generation of Korean people living abroad and non-native Korean speakers who wants to learn Korean exactly same way how Korean learn their own language. 
Students can learn about Korean culture as well as the more subtle aspects, such as thought processes, differences in expression of emotions, etc. 

I take into consideration the situation of learners age and language proficiency. 

How this course is composed? 
This course is comprised of 16 chapters. 
In the 1st lesson, we will cover the Korean alphabet (Hangul) – simple vowels, simple consonants, syllable formation, and compound vowels 1. 

In the 2nd lesson, we will cover the compound vowels 2, double consonants, final consonants 1 and 2. 

From the 3rd lesson to 5th  lesson, we will cover the main conversation and expressions including vocabulary, grammar, listening, talking, and writing.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목