미국애들은 발음이 잘못된 건 알아도

어떻게 교정해줘야 할지를 모르더라고요...

그럼 모두 건강하시고,

답변 부탁드리겠습니다.

감사합니다.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
3 Comments
me too 2007.04.11  
I read this book called "How to Say It with Your Voice".  It explains a lot about non-English speaking people's pronunciation and it is very entertaining, too. This book also points out that many Americans speak inappropriately.  It also teaches how to control your voice to communicate better.  Follow the amazon.com link below:
http://www.amazon.com/How-Say-Your-Voice/dp/0735201528/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-2380928-6611039?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176321345&sr=8-1    $15 is a very small investment for something you can use over and over.

If you are agressive, consider joining local Toastmasters club.  In most clubs, people are very friendly and understand your intentions.  Go to  www.toastmasters.org to look for a club near you.  It costs about $30 every 6 months.
It is a life-long task.  Be patient and learn one at a time.  Good luck. (Sorry, I cannot type in Korean.)
record yourself 2007.04.11  
if you think your hearing is good now, you should record yourself and listen to it. keep practicing until your recording sounds clear. remember to make a sound that other ppl understand not a sound like an american because that's not possible without very special training for a long time.
&&& 2007.04.11  
흔히 격는 일입니다. 너무 실망하시지 말고 열심히 하세요. TV, RADIO를 듣고 따라 연습하고, 미국 사람과 대화를 통하여 지속적인 교정 연습을 하다보면 고처집니다. 열심히 하다 보면 시간이 해결 해 줍니다.
제목