타운게시판

깨끗한 새 빌딩 UCLA,산타모니카 방1개 화장실 쉐어-$1050

parq 0 763
관심 있거나 질문 있으신분들은 간단한 자기 소개와 함께 이메일 주세요! kamypark@gmail.com UCLA교환학생, 유학생 대 환영 합니다 :)

Private bedroom and shared bath off of Santa Monica Blvd. in quiet residential neighborhood near Century City. The room itself is large and has a closet with an organizer. Beautiful shared bathroom has walk in shower. The building is 3 years old, has a rooftop patio with BBQ gorgeous views of West LA. The unit includes washer/dryer, fireplace, balcony, furnished living room, BBQ on balcony, hardwood floors, carpeted rooms, and stainless steel appliances. Water & trash are included, $75(utilities: electricity, gas, wireless internet).
Deposit is $1050, Rent is $1050.
Tons of street parking available but there is one parking space in the gated garage that we will get to share.
NO PET ALLOWED, NO SMOKING, NO PARTYING, FEMALE ONLY.
We like to keep it low and quiet. 

You will get to share the bathroom with a UCLA female graduate student and I stay in my master bedroom. I work in the hospitality industry and also take a class for career changing. 

1 mi from 405 & I10. 5min drive to Sawtelle, 5 min drive to Culver City, 1mi from UCLA, 15min drive to Venice, 1 mi from Century City Mall, < mile to WestLa Mall, 20min drive to downtown, 20min drive to LAX, 10min drive to the Santa Monica Pier(5mi), 5 - 10 min drive to Brentwood & West Hollywood, 20min drive to Hollywood. 

If you interested please contact me with your potential move-in date & social media & phone #. Thank you!
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목