비지니스 코너

CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH & PRONUNCIATION, start NOW!!!

Private ESL 0 8062 0 0
"EASY PRONUNCIATION"  Improve your American English Pronunciation with the simplest most practical program available!!!

Better pronunciation means clearer communication-at school, on the job, or in any social setting. 

"ENGLISH for the REAL WORLD"  Improve your GRAMMAR, Expand your VOCABULARY, Refine your PRONUNCIATION, Speak NATURALLY.  This program will be taught the way you hear English on the streets, in restaurants, at the movies and at parties.  It's the English of your friends and co-workers.  It will HELP you.

MEET people and make friends.
SPEAK with ease and confidence on the telephone.
SUCCEED in job interviews
GET BY the airport, the bank, the post office-just about anywhere

*Boost your conversational and listening skills with real life audio cd dialogues*

Start today, stop having language anxiety and barrier!

Pls contact me today @ (516) 717-9500 or email:  loveomelissa@gmail.com
(Tutor sessions at the convenience of your home)  When sending me an email reply pls advise your home address so that I can mapquest it out to determine how long the commute would be.  Thank you =)

** I was born and raised in nyc, and now currently reside in Mission Valley.  I speak fluent English & Korean.  Going for my masters in Education, specializing in ESL (English as a second language), have been tutoring for over 10+yrs.  Have taught in Korea before.  Specializing in adults and elementary kids. **

[이 게시물은 sdsaram님에 의해 2008-02-03 14:08:01 에스디사람닷컴 미국 샌디에고 타운 자유게시판(으)로 부터 이동됨]

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목