다양한 온라인 수업 경험해 보세요
YESFLEX 교육 0 48 01.07 14:51
▶Coupon code C1wmCP9o 사용하시면 $20 크레딧 적용됩니다.
▶혹은 이 링크로 들어가셔도 $20 크레딧 가능합니다.
Friday, January 7th
- Book Club: Because of Winn Dixie by Colleen Barrick. Meets 5 times, 8:45am - 9:30am Pacific. Ages 8-12.
- Fun With Second Grade Math: Semester 2 by Erin Kathleen Howard. Meets 10 times, 10am - 10:45am Pacific. Ages 6-9.
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Paradise Designers Social Club - Play & Earn Items by Tracey R.. Meets once weekly, 12pm - 1pm Pacific. Ages 8-12.
- Chess Basics for Beginners (Intro to Chess) by Harout Bursalyan. Meets 5 times, 1pm - 2:15pm Pacific. Ages 7-11.
- Exploring My Social Emotional World: A Social Emotional Class Upper Elementary by Miss Debbie. Meets 8 times, 3pm - 3:40pm Pacific. Ages 9-11.
- Reading Comprehension and Reflective Journaling Club: Non-Fiction for Grade 5-6 by Annet Chu, M.A.. Meets 4 times, 3pm - 3:45pm Pacific. Ages 9-12.
- Acting Techniques Hollywood Stars Use!(Semi-Private Acting Classes) by Universal Talent Acting School by Mrs Woods. Meets 12 times, 3pm - 4:10pm Pacific. Ages 11-15.
- Stop Motion Animation: Animation for Beginners by Amy Maruska, M.Ed. Meets once, 4pm - 4:45pm Pacific. Ages 8-13.
- Human Anatomy -- System by System by Judy Hodges. Meets 10 times, 4:30pm - 5:25pm Pacific. Ages 13-18.
- SFX: Special Effects Makeup Camp (Color Creations) by Alex McGreavey. Meets 5 times, 5pm - 6pm Pacific. Ages 12-17.
Saturday, January 8th
- American Sign Language: For Beginners by Samoan W. Cooper. Meets 4 times, 8am - 8:30am Pacific. Ages 6-11.
- Molecular Gastronomy – Creative Chemistry in the Kitchen (flex school) by Michelle Filippini. Flexible schedule. Ages 11-16.
- The Amazing World of Marine Life Big and Small! (Marine Biology, Sharks, Oceans) by Walker's Science Academy. Meets once weekly, 9am - 9:30am Pacific. Ages 11-16.
- Create, BUILD and Write STORIES Using Critical & Creative Thinking (High School) by Sebastian Tudores. Meets 4 times, 2pm - 3:20pm Pacific. Ages 14-18.
- Ongoing Cooking Club: Teens Cooking Around the World (Ages 13-17 Year Olds) by Daniella Hoffman, M. Ed.. Meets once weekly, 2pm - 3:15pm Pacific. Ages 13-17.
- Frozen 2 Sing Along! by Rebecca Giampa. Meets once, 3pm - 3:25pm Pacific. Ages 4-7.
- Journalling #2 - Poetry, Art & Social Emotional Reflection - New Topics! by Alaina Bell Gao. Meets once weekly, 5pm - 5:50pm Pacific. Ages 9-13.
- What's That Sound? Woodwind Instrument Sounds Game! by Rachel Hoffman. Meets once, 5pm - 5:30pm Pacific. Ages 5-8.
- Conversations, How to Know What to Say - Ages 8-12 by Kristina Mooney. Meets 3 times, 5pm - 5:55pm Pacific. Ages 8-12.
- Debrief the Week by Mrs. Scott, Master’s in Education. Meets once weekly, 6pm - 6:45pm Pacific. Ages 8-12.
Sunday, January 9th
- Space Enthusiasts - Create Your Own Planet! by Luke Gillmore. Meets once, 8am - 8:40am Pacific. Ages 6-9.
- Dungeons and Dragons Minecraft: Mysterious Figure by Devin Bruno. Meets 5 times, 8:30am - 9:30am Pacific. Ages 6-11.
- Design Your Own Roblox Adventure Raceway Game | Intro to Roblox Studio by Teacher Gigi. Meets once, 9am - 10am Pacific. Ages 8-11.
- Bethany the Ballet Fairy: A Rainbow Magic Book Club and Craft by Miss Mack. Meets once, 9:30am - 10:10am Pacific. Ages 6-9.
- 3-D Letters Art Course - Drawing by Ms. Jes (Jessica Sudbrink). Flexible schedule. Ages 7-12.
- Greek of the Week Season Three: Ancient Gods, Myths, Beasts and Heroes by Jonny Walker (he/him). Meets once weekly, 11am - 11:55am Pacific. Ages 8-12.
- Video Game Design (Beginner Coding: Part 1)- Ages 7-10 by Shawn D Walk (Code2Discover). Meets 6 times, 12:15pm - 1:15pm Pacific. Ages 7-10.
- Junior Archeologists: Exploring an Egyptian Pyramid! by Wendi Dill, BA-History. Meets once, 3:30pm - 4pm Pacific. Ages 4-7.
- Astronomy 101: The Universe Around Us by Lee Ruark, M.S.Ed.. Meets 6 times, 4pm - 4:45pm Pacific. Ages 11-16.
- Time Management 4 Tweens & Teens by Sandra Panton-Foster, MS, CNW . Meets once, 5pm - 5:45pm Pacific. Ages 10-15.