Office Manager (Part-time)
Diagnomics is looking for a part-time Office Manager to join our team in San Diego, CA. The ideal candidate will be involved in supporting our team and helping the business run. Most duties can be done at home. On-site office hours can be adjusted based on availability and requirement.
If you are interested in this open position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Process incoming payments and make bank deposits
- Handle accounts payable, communicate with vendors and dispute charges as necessary
- Create customer invoices and call on customers when needed
- Update accounting software for bills and invoices transaction
- Offer administrative support across the organization
- Prepare and process biweekly payroll
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience on accounting (QuickBooks) and HR (Gusto) software is a plus
- Invoicing and Billing experience is a plus
- Payroll experience is a plus
About Diagnomics, Inc.
Diagnomics envisions a future where cooperation between patients, physicians, and scientists enables a truly personalized medicine which recognizes patients as unique individuals and equips them with highly accurate information about their genetic makeup. We are at the dawn of a new era in personalized medicine which allows us to use more effective therapies and treatments based on better insight into disease and personal health.
Diagnomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Job Type: Part-time