Hiring Maintenance/Delivery Driver
Hello, we are a fast growing group of Asian-fusion restaurants looking for a new Packaging/Delivery Coordinator to oversee the logistics of our shipping and delivery operations. This position will also be looking over the maintenance of our restaurants.
We plan on expanding our ecommerce site and opening one more physical location this year and are looking for a person who can handle the maintenance of our restaurants as well as packaging and delivering goods to our restaurants.
- Communicating with the home office and restaurant managers about delivery schedules and needs
- Making deliveries to Love Boat Group restaurants across San Diego County (San Marcos, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, La Jolla, Downtown San Diego) using the company delivery van.
- Communicate with Marketing Coordinator to review incoming merchandise orders from the company’s ecommerce website
- Coordinate the physical shipping process including: packing, weighing, and labeling, and shipping out merchandise orders
- Schedule and keep record of maintenance issues of the restaurants.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Knowledge of common packaging practices
- Must have a driver’s license
- Must be comfortable driving a small-medium delivery vehicle
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs
- 9am- 4:30pm (30 min unpaid lunch break)
- $15 per hour while training, $20 per hour after training
- Employee discount at all restaurants
- Must be able to work at our office in Carlsbad