Hiring an Interior Designer who can travel (2)
Choihaus is a fast-growing USA national company with an outstanding portfolio of houses and rentals.
We are a leader in the corporate housing field and is continuing to expand all over the nation. Our company has provided years of service and excellence to our clients with housing, rentals, and relocation. We specialize in mid to high-end, large scale homes for our clients and are currently looking for two full-time Interior Designer who can travel within the U.S.
The Interior Designer will work with the company team members assessing their needs, use experience to guide decisions, assess the project, and travel to designated areas to complete the given project.
•Utilize design experience to guide clients in the selection process
• Integrate design elements into the new design project
• Develop design concepts including space planning, furniture selections and arrangements
• Take accurate measurements of space to be remodeled
• Prepare and provide estimates of work to be completed
• Manage project budget and schedules
• Meet deadlines in a timely manner
• Must have experiences in a remodeling or new construction environment
• Must be dependable and have excellent organizational skills
• Will have great attention to detail and be a team player
• Proficient with 20/20 (beginner level, also considered)
• AutoCAD and REVIT is a plus
• Must have good presentations skills
• Excellent Client Service skills
• Ability to work well under tight deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field
Interior Designer generally will work a 45 - 50 hour week, but it may occasionally be necessary to work extended weekend (Saturdays) and evening hours. If interested, please contact: Yujinb@choihaus.com