Logistics Specialist_Trinion Amercia
Trinion America, Inc. is headquartered in San Diego, California with operations in Mexico and Korea. Its core business is in logistics and sales of logistics equipment in North America. We are seeking for full-time Logistics Specialist in our Operation Team.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
- Data Entry
- Contact and follow up on request and provide feedback to carriers and customers
- Obtaining, checking, and preparing documentation
- Reviewing, processing, and aging invoices
- Process damage claims
- Dispatching & Shipment tracking
- Check and update dispatch information
- Other clerical and/or administrative work
Qualifications and Skills:
- Teamwork valuing quality service, integrity, and accountability
- A professional individual who can build strong relationships with all levels of colleagues
- Self-motivated, diligent, and hardworking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong focus on the customer and carriers
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- English and Spanish Bilingual preferred
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurances – Including a spouse and dependents. 100% paid by the company after a successful probation period evaluation.
- 401(k) matching up to 4% of an employee contribution after 6-month of employment
- Lunch meals
- Monday to Friday, 7:30am~4:30pm
Job Type: Full-time