채용공고 - elago - 엘라고 - Graphic & Web Designer / Motion Graphic Designer
엘라고에서 디자인팀으로 함께 일할 분을 채용합니다.
아래 내용 보시고 이력서 firstname.lastname@example.org 로 보내주세요.
elago is seeking a full-time, experienced Graphic / Web Designer & Motion Graphic Designer who will be playing a key role in e-commerce design content.
In all aspects of their duties, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of product feature description and advertising graphics. Also, the designer will be responsible for completing projects from concept to completion while collaborating with the team, including but not limited to the Art Director, Project Managers, Sales, Marketing, to fulfill all requests.
- Maintain company’s visual and creative brand presence and lifestyle message across all sales and marketing channels.
- Build impactful designs and motions which are effective selling tools.
- Create product description images thorough understanding of user experience best practices, mobile experience, and e-commerce creative guidelines.
- Process and retouch product and editorial imagery.
- Create digital marketing graphic assets for display and re-targeting advertising.
- Create the contents and manage SNS account.
- Work within project timelines, resources and objectives.
- Professional attitude regarding time, events, deadlines and etc.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must send a pdf of work samples and/or link to an online portfolio when applying
- 1-2+ years of working experience in design field preferred
- Motion Graphic experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect and Photoshop
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and planning skills; ability to multitask and prioritize to meet strict deadlines
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Must be flexible and able to adapt at a moment’s notice
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast paced and high-pressure environment with minimal to specific direction, both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and Korean preferred
- Strict attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Must send a pdf of work samples and/or link to an online portfolio when applying.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Starting Salary: Discussed Upon Interview
Sponsor: Open for Green card / H1 visa base on the 6-month performance review
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- 401K & Profit Sharing (after 1,000 working hours & 1 year of service)