비지니스 코너

Writing Tutor

Kristine 0 3472 0 0
안녕하세요 (:

제 이름은 크리스틴 민(민소연) 입니다. 저는 일리노이주 작은 사립학교에서 2년간 영어 전공하고 U.C. Berkeley (버클리 주립대학) 로 전학하여 2007년에 Rhetoric 전공으로 졸업했습니다. 졸업후, 실리콘 벨리에 있는 회사 다니며, 보조직으로 과외 수업을 하였습니다. 과외 수업을 하면서 과외가 더 적성에 맞고, 보람을 느껴 회사를 그만 두고 전직으로 과외 지도를 했습니다.

저는 6살-16살 ( 국민학생- 고등학생 ) 약 20명 정도 과외지도를 했고, 대개 1년- 1년 이상 지도하였습니다. 과외지도를 하면서 제게는 6학년이상 고등학생 지도가 더 적합함을 알았습니다.

학생들이 영어작문에 흥미없어 불평할 때마다, 영어작문은 학교 시험이나 대학 입학 뿐만 아니라 직장에서나 친구들이나, 대학에서 명학하고 분명한 대화에 필수적인 것이고 더 나아가서 사람들 앞에서 제 자신을 소개하는 데에도 필수적이고 도움이 되느 것이라고 상기시켜 주었습니다.

영어작문을 좀더 효과적으로 향상시키고싶은 분이 계시면 k.soyun.m@gmail.com 이메일로 연락주시면 감사하겠습니다. 필요하시면 작문 샘플도 준비되어 있습니다.

감사합니다!
민소연올림

Hi (:

My name is Kristine Min. 

I studied English for 2 years at a small private school in Illinois before transferring to UC Berkeley, where I graduated in 2007 with a degree in Rhetoric.

After graduating, I moved to the Silicon Valley where I worked in an office and tutored on the side. However, I found tutoring to be much more rewarding and eventually left my job to tutor full time. 

I tutored over 20 students between the ages of 6 and 16, most of whom I tutored for a year or more and to be honest, I found that my tutoring skills are more effective with students who are in the 6th grade or higher.

When students complain that they have no interest in writing, I remind them that writing is not only useful for school exams and college admissions, but it is also a vital skill in the workplace and in clear communication with friends, colleagues, and even simply in the way you present yourself before others. 

If you are interested in improving your writing skills, please contact me at k.soyun.m@gmail.com. I have writing samples available upon request (:

Thank you. 

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목