비지니스 코너

English Tutoring

Jessica 1 4137 0 0
Let's eat grandma. 
Let's eat, grandma. 

Grammar is the math of English. I know for some it's hard to learn and master, but it's definitely doable. I am passionate about teaching English since it's my goal to become a high school English teacher. I have also taught at my church's Youth Group as well as lead a small group for our College Ministry for more than three years. Teaching youth and young adults is something I am very comfortable with and accustomed to. When it comes to learning, I am professional, energetic, and optimistic. I believe in having a positive and sincere attitude at all times. Nurturing students in order to provide a safe space comes naturally for me. 

English can be fun! Not only will I make it a goal of mine to help you write better English, but I will also help you practice with oral presentation, reading comprehension, spelling, and vocabulary.

Please, help me help you. 

My rate is $20-$30/hour. I will work with you, but only if you work with me too. Transportation is not a problem for me. My only wish is to help you reach your goals. 

More about me: 
-Third year transfer to San Diego State University.
-Korean American; I am sensitive to helping ESL students. 
-Female.

I am willing to meet in person before getting hired, so please feel free to contact me through my email: j.chung53@gmail.com

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
1 Comments
Jessica 2013.11.20  
tutor, english
제목