저널리즘에 관심있는 고등학생을 위한 무료캠프기회
Eligibility & Required Materials: AAJA welcomes applications from all students regardless of race, ethnicity, country of origin, religion, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or political affiliation. JCamp is open to high school students currently in their freshman, sophomore or junior year. Before you begin, please make sure you gather all of the information you will need.
- Be a high school student currently in your freshman, sophomore or junior year.
- Be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the U.S. You may apply if you are attending an international high school, however you must be available to travel to and from JCamp from within the U.S. on the camp dates (AAJA will not cover any international travel).
- Your most recent high school transcript (PDF or JPG)
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher (PDF or JPG)*
- Two essays answering the two questions below, each approximately 250 words in length.
- A) If you could interview any person in history, who would it be and why? What would you ask that person?
- B) Why do you think you should be selected for JCamp?
- Work samples are optional and should be submitted as links or uploaded files in the fields provided on the application. Introductory YouTube videos are encouraged, but not required.