타운 유익정보

자료가 없습니다.

★주의★ craigslist 에서 일어나는 사기가 sdsaram에도 있어요!

lauren 20 34703

룸메 구한다고 포스팅 했는데요

korean american 이라고 sandra kim 이라는 이름을 쓰며

유럽에서 샌디에고로 곧 올 예정이라고  메일을 받았습니다

렌트 금액 보다 훨씬 많은 돈을

capital one bank의 cashier's check 으로 보내놓고( fake check)

그 금액을 뺀 나머지 금액을 자기 비행기 티켓을 사야된다며 (2500불 가량)

빨리 보내달라고 합니다

이거 완전 craigslist에서 일어나는 사기 수법 중에 하난데요

제가 거기에 포스팅을 했으면 아예 거들떠도 안볼 메일이었는데

sdsaram에만 포스팅 했었고

자기 사진과 함께 너무나 정성스런 메일을 매일 주고받다보니 안 믿을수가 없었어요

오늘 첵을 받고 너무 어이가 없어서( 너무 큰 금액이라)

뱅크에 전화하셔 varification 했더니 fake check이라고 판명 났어요( 진짜 첵 같이 생겼음)

캘리에는 capital one이 없어서 디파짓 하고 4~5일 지나야 이게 vafication이 되는데

그 전에 보내라고 닥달 하는거죠

그럼 제 통장에서 그 돈이 나가는 거죠 첵에서 나가는게 아니라...

이런일이 sdsaram에서도 일어나니 조심하세요 여러분들!

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
20 Comments
zpark 2013.12.10  
Just got the same email from that person. I guess she still hasn't found a place to live yet despite of 18 months past. Ha-ha (Nelson's laugh from Simpsons).
lady 2013.12.04  
저도 오늘 hee young kim 한테 사기 당할 뻔 했어요.
전 그것도 모르고 2주 넘게 연락하고, 오늘 체크 받아서 시간이 없어서 제 은행으로 안가고 체크에 City bank라고 써있길래 거기 가져갔더니 fake라고 하더라구요,, 아마 제 은행에 deposit하고 돈 보냈으면 사기 당했겠죠. 아무튼 다행이고, 항상 조심하세요!!
*진희 2013.11.06  
아, 저도 서브렛 글 올렸더니 Hee-young kim 이란 사람이 연락왔어요. Sandra라고 하다가 이름 바꿨네요. Korean American이라고 하는데 하도 영어를 엉터리로 해서 이상해서 이 글을 읽어보니 이제야 알겠네요. 사기 당하신 분 있나요? 경찰에 신고해야겠어요. 사기당한 분 있으시면 연락주세요.
*영은 2013.10.29  
저도 heeyoung씨한테 똑같은거 받았어용
sushi 2013.08.13  
8월 13일 2013년, 같은 이메일 받았습니다.  조심하세요~!
*yunjin 2013.07.22  
저도 똑같은 이메일 받았어요.
이메일 주소는  sandrakim26@gmail.com 으로 왔네요. 내용은 똑같고요.
이미 다 적어놓은 내용을 묻길래 안그래도 포스트를 봤으면 거기에 내용 다 있으니 확인하라고 보냈는데, 혹시나 싶어 이 글 확인해보니 계속 업데이트 되고 있었네요;;;
답장할 필요도 없었던건데..
암튼, 조심 또 조심 해야겠어요.
*osa 2013.06.14  
Hee-Young Kim
Jun 13 (1 day ago)

to me
Hello,

Thanks  for getting back to me with the info about the place. I am quite comfortable with the place and the price is okay by me. I will like to make the first month rent ahead of my arrival and I'll pay the rest when I arrive. I will inform my ex-boss who I worked for in the states before to issue out my last Paycheck to you so that you can deduct the first month rent. You seem to be a very good and nice person. I want you to know that am a very straight forward and honest person. I will be paying ahead my arrival, which is very important and that will secure the place for me, and as soon as I arrive others important things will be taken care of before moving in the place. I want you to know that the rent payment will be made in full via Check and that will stand as commitment ahead my arrival. So I will inform ex-boss to issue out the check to you. I'll be coming to the states mid of this month. If you could send me more pics of the place, i wouldn't mind. Kindly get back to me with your

FULL NAME,
FULL ADDRESS
AND CELL PHONE NUMBER

for Check. I will also like to know the nearest airport to the house. I will also like to know if you will be available to come pick me up at the airport and show me around or if I should make alternative arrangement. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the Place for me and remove all your the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place.

I am 26yrs old and very much single, I am more interested in the place. I have no doubts in my mind about my ability to live peacefully with as I was raised to be a lover of peace. Well, I will keep the place clean and neat, am an easy going person who respects ones privacy, like I said I don't do drugs or smoke but I drink only occasionally. I'm a cool headed with no criminal record. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the place for me. Also please remove all the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Hee-Young
*osa 2013.06.14  
Hee-Young Kim
Jun 13 (1 day ago)

to me
Hello,

Thanks  for getting back to me with the info about the place. I am quite comfortable with the place and the price is okay by me. I will like to make the first month rent ahead of my arrival and I'll pay the rest when I arrive. I will inform my ex-boss who I worked for in the states before to issue out my last Paycheck to you so that you can deduct the first month rent. You seem to be a very good and nice person. I want you to know that am a very straight forward and honest person. I will be paying ahead my arrival, which is very important and that will secure the place for me, and as soon as I arrive others important things will be taken care of before moving in the place. I want you to know that the rent payment will be made in full via Check and that will stand as commitment ahead my arrival. So I will inform ex-boss to issue out the check to you. I'll be coming to the states mid of this month. If you could send me more pics of the place, i wouldn't mind. Kindly get back to me with your

FULL NAME,
FULL ADDRESS
AND CELL PHONE NUMBER

for Check. I will also like to know the nearest airport to the house. I will also like to know if you will be available to come pick me up at the airport and show me around or if I should make alternative arrangement. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the Place for me and remove all your the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place.

I am 26yrs old and very much single, I am more interested in the place. I have no doubts in my mind about my ability to live peacefully with as I was raised to be a lover of peace. Well, I will keep the place clean and neat, am an easy going person who respects ones privacy, like I said I don't do drugs or smoke but I drink only occasionally. I'm a cool headed with no criminal record. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the place for me. Also please remove all the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Hee-Young
*osa 2013.06.12  
이 사람의 이메일 주소는 kheeyoung@yahoolcom 입니다. 기억 하시고 많은 사람들에게 알려 주시어 피해를 당 하는 일들이 없도록 합시다.
*osa 2013.06.12  
방금 한 시간 전에 받은 똑 같은 내용의 사기 이메일을 아래와 같이 보냈습니다. 참 나쁜 사람이군요.

Needs Place To Live
Inbox

부동산 계약
x

Hee-Young Kim <sandrakim26@gmail.com>
7:25 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello,

How are you doing today,I'm sending you this email about your place for rent. My name Hee-Young Kim, I am a 26 years old female, Korean American, I was born and in Seoul and raised in America, but presently in Europe on a training course for more than 3 months.......I am a professional, Computer Analyst and I deal in various kinds of computer applications and software. I graduated from University of Los Angeles 3 years ago and I have my Bsc in Computer Science...

I saw your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you posted. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipments in there, I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to start up my own business and I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
*eorge Im 2013.06.10  
글을 보니 미국에서 컷다고 보기에는 너무 문법적인 오류가 심하네요. 한국에서 태어나서 한국에서 큰 100% 한국 사람인듯... 그러니, 여기에다 서툰 영어 써 가면서 사기를 칠려고...
Jane 2013.05.31  
저도 오늘 아침에 똑같은 이메일 받았어요.
*nne lee 2013.05.05  
저도 서브렛 구하려고 글을 올렸었는데 이렇게 메일이 왔네요

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:17 AM, Hee-Young Kim <sandrakim26@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

How are you doing today,I'm sending you this email about your place for rent. My name Hee-Young Kim, I am a 26 years old female, Korean American, I was born and in Seoul and raised in America, but presently in Europe on a training course for more than 3 months.......I am a professional, Computer Analyst and I deal in various kinds of computer applications and software. I graduated from University of Los Angeles 3 years ago and I have my Bsc in Computer Science...

I saw your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you posted. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipments in there, I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to start up my own business and I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Hee-Young

별생각없이 메일 주고 받다보니 여기서 읽었던 사기건과 비슷한거 같아 다시 읽어보니 내용을 조금 바꿔서 아직도 활동하고 다니네요. 이름 Hee-Young Kim 또는 김희영씨로 바꿔서 사용하고 있어요. 조심하세요! 첵 보내겠다면서 이름 주소 전화번호 다 달라그러네요..
아치스톤 2013.04.02  
아직도 활동하네요.
저도 장문의 메일 받았습니다.
너무 정성스레 메일써서 믿고있었는데, 이름도 sandra kim똑같습니다.
이 글 덕분에 위기 모면하네요.
감사합니다.
쵸코 2013.02.21  
아직도 이사람 활동합니다. 전 로밍했다는 전화로 문자도 했엇습니다. 진짜 세상무섭네요
*유라 2013.01.10  
저도요 10통 가까이 이메일을 주고받았네요.. 다행히 아는 분이 이 글을 읽어서 저한테 말해서 알았네요. 조심하세요
*ames Park 2012.11.19  
오늘 Sandra 한테 메일받았네요 아직도 활동하는듯..
전문 올려요

Hello,

How are you doing today,I'm sending you this email about your place for rent. First of all My name Sandra Kim, I am a 26 years old female, Korean American, I was born and in Seoul and raised in America, but presently in Europe on a training course for more than 3 months.......I am a professional, Computer Analyst and I deal in various kinds of computer applications and software. I graduated from University of Washington 5 years ago and I have my B.sc in Computer Science...I got your advert about your place for rent on the Korean Website you Posted your AD. I'll like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, size, pictures of the place, and the equipments in there,I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to start my own self business and i will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place.

I await your reply ASAP

Sandy
*에릭 2012.08.12  
요새 뭐 이런 걸로 속나요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
*진실 2012.08.06  
저도 똑같은 e-mail 을 Sandra Kim 한테  2달전에 영국이라하는편지를 받았어요.  저는 그전에 Passport 을 잊어버려서 미국으로 못오게됐다하며, 천불을 급하게 보내달라고 하더라구요딸 옛날 친구라고 거짖말해서  혼내줬어요.
*진영 2012.07.09  
저도 여기에 서블렛 글 올렸었는데...똑 같은 이름이네요. 나 한테 돈 먼저 보네겠다고 이름하고 주소..셀폰번호를 요구 하길래...냄새가 나서 그 다음에 연락을 안했죠. 아마 유럽에서 트레이닝 중이라고 했을거에요. 다른 사람이 첵 보낼거라고 지 사진까지 보네길래...그런걸 밑기에 내가 너무 때묻은 사람이라..ㅎㅎ 아믛든 잘 했구요. 여기까지 그런 Scamer가 등장 하다니...참. 이 사이트도 이베이 처럼 스코어 제도를 넣어야 할듯..
제목