생활, 취미, 모임 정보

낚시 계획있는데 정보 부탁드립니다.

낚시꾼 1 4769

샌디에고에 와서 지난 4월에 딱한번 바다 낚시를 갔다왔습니다.그때는 주로 Rock fish가 많이 잡히던데요..요새는 게시판 보니까 주로 올라오는 사진들이 Yellow tail, 바라쿠다같은것은 사이즈가 장난이 아니네요.. 이런 녀석들은 루어로 잡히는 종류인가요? 그렇단 Rock fish와는 다른 방법을 써야 될것 같은데 채비는 어떤걸 써야 되는지요? 이번달 안으로 어떻게든 낚시를 가볼려고 하는데 어떤 채비를 준비해가야 할지 모르겠습니다. 라인 굵기, 루어 종류, 크기좀 알려주세요..그리고 배 티켓은 지난번에 H&M landing half day를 사십몇불 주고 샀는데 저렴하게 살수 있는 방법도요..뭐 티켓여러장을 한번에 사면 저렴하게 살수있는 방법도 있다고 들은것 같습니다....그럼 즐거운 낚시들 하시고 감사합니다.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
1 Comments
꿈꾸는 낚시꾼 2009.06.09  
For local fishing you would need 7 to 8 ft rod and 20 to 25 lb line.  For surface live bait fishing, you would use around 2/0 hook with no sinker or 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 or 3/4 oz egg sinkers.  Normally I would start without sinkers and just a hook at the end of the line.  Unless you are a good caster I would not use jigs yet.  Baracuda are around locally and you can catch with jigs but it is not easy casting.  There is a write up of jig fishing below #1333 Jig fishing 장비 so you can study that.  As for discounts, at HM landing you can buy ten tickets for your self at discount (I think around 350 or 380) and each time you buy one ticket you can get a frequent fisheman card and you will get it stamped.  After 10 stamps, you get a free ride.  These methods will save you about 20 to 25%.  Also you can ask the office if there are $3.00 off coupons if you do not want to buy 10 at a time.
제목