코로나 사태 --> SBA Disaster Loan 지원
SBA에서 Disaster Loan 신청을 받고 있습니다. 최대 6개월치 고정비, 최고 2백만불까지 이자 3.75%, 30년 상환 프로그램입니다.
Apply For A Disaster Loan
You can apply online for all types of SBA disaster assistance loans. The online application is the fastest method to receive a decision about your loan eligibility. You have the option of submitting a paper application by mail. For either application, you must submit the completed loan application and a signed and dated IRS Form 4506-T giving permission for the IRS to provide SBA your tax return information.
Required Information to Complete the Application
After a Presidential disaster declaration, you must first register with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). To obtain a registration number, call FEMA at 1-800-621-3362 (TTY: 1-800-462-7585) or visit DisasterAssistance.gov.
The following information is required to complete the SBA online application:
- Contact information for all applicants
- Social security numbers for all applicants
- FEMA registration number
- Deed or lease information
- Insurance information
- Financial information (e.g. income, account balances and monthly expenses)
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) for business applicants