타운게시판

UCSD 학교 근처 싱글룸 ($635)

kim0223 0 1005
싱글룸 (3 bed 1.5 bath townhouse, which is 1 mile away from campus.)

The address is 4396 Vision Dr.

Floor planloor plan

1st floor: living room (used as separate bedroom) + 0.5 bath + kitchen + dining + yard + laundry room.

2nd floor: 3 bedrooms + 1 bath

You will get your own room (a single), on the second floor. The dimensions are about 13*10 sq ft. Room includes a closet for clothes.

Room will be unfurnished, however I will be selling my bed frame, table, lamps, and chair if you would like to save some money.

Your three housemates are males, UCSD recent graduates or undergraduates.

The deposit is $635 and rent is $635.

Water and trash are included. Utilities you will need to pay are electricity and WiFi (around $50).

As a household,

We have a routine cleaning schedule among us to keep the shared area clean (bath/kitchen/etc).

We are looking for a male UCSD student or recent graduate who is responsible and considerate.

The room is available now. If you would like to move in in few days I will move out as soon as possible. The lease ends on September 7th, 2019 and we already signed up for an additional year (to September 2020). You are welcome to continue staying on the lease, especially if you are going to be attending UCSD next year. However, if you would like to move out before the lease expires, then you must find someone to replace you for the remainder.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목