타운게시판

에세이 작성/번역/첨삭 전문적으로 도와드립니다.

sunsatfri 0 1730

안녕하세요 저는 뉴욕대(NYU)에서 Media, Culture and Communication 전공하고 뉴욕에서 2, 서울에서 2 4년동안 한국인들을 대상으로 영어를 가르쳐 왔습니다

경력:

• 미국 원어민, NYU MCC전공 
  • 4년간의 미국 대학교(대학원) 수업 에세이, 자소서, 추천서 지원서 작성/첨삭
  • 다수의 - 학술 번역, 교정
  • 성인,직장인들을 대상으로 비즈니스 에세이 작성/첨삭

- 번역, - 번역, 에세이의 전반적인 표현, 문법, 문장구조 등이 자신없으신 분들을 위한 proofreading 서비스, 비즈니스용도의 커버레터, 비즈니스 리포트 등등 다양한 종류의 에세이 작성과 수정이 가능하며 원하시면 추후에 발전하실수 있게 작성하신 에세이에 대한 전반적인 피드백 또한 드립니다.

비록 페이를 받고 하는 일이지만 그만큼 책임감을 느끼고 에세이 하나하나 최선의 정성과 노력을 기울여서 작성/수정을 하고 있습니다. 온라인에서 본인 클라이언트가 누군지도 모르는체 작업하는 작문/번역 업체들과 달리 클라이언트 한분한분과 작업시작 정말 필요한게 뭔지, 어떤 스타일의 에세이를 원하는지를 꼼꼼하게 검토하고 작업을 시작하기 때문에 퀄리티는 보장드릴수 있습니다

자세한 가격정보는 작업시작전 컨펌을 하고 시작하지만 가이드라인 범위 안에서 가격이 책정됩니다. (원화,달러 가능)

카카오: december3

이메일: thesunsatfri@gmail.com

Basic proofreading and editing: $5-8 

Comprehensive editing: $40-90

Translation: $30-70

I am a graduate of New York University with a bachelor’s degree in Media, Culture, and Communications, and I have worked as an English tutor in New York for 2 years and Seoul for another 2 years. 

I am a native speaker in both Korean and American and I specialize in translations, improving conversational English, and offering assistance with writing, including college application essays, business reports, research papers, essays, cover letters, resumes, interview preparation and blog entries. 

When it comes to speaking and writing, I highly value and focus on effective and sophisticated style of communication, and I would be more than happy to work together with you to fully strengthen your writing. Before we begin, please let me know what you would like to focus on, goals, and the deadline. 

Specific pricing details would vary depending on the type of assignment and the deadline. Here is a basic guideline: 

Basic proofreading and editing: $5-8 

Comprehensive editing: $40-90

Translation: $30-70

Please be reminded that depending on the urgency of the work, the price may change. Regardless of the time or type of assignment given, I promise to work with a strong sense of responsibility to help you reach the full potential and accomplish your goal. 

please contact me at thesunsatfri@gmail.com

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목